Part 2

Well either i'm the luckiest girl in the world who happens to live next door to her science partner. Or i'm just doomed to hang with some dork

It was after school and I was at home changing into something comfortable before going over to Ethan's. While doing so I was thinking about how my fear was confirmed when I walked home and passed the house that matched the address that Ethan put in my phone.

I changed into my jean shorts and a hoodie. After doing so I grabbed my bag before heading downstairs to check on Blake before I left. He was asleep in our bean bag where the living room should be.

Yes we still don't have our proper furniture yet because my uncle called and told me that the moving truck would be a day late. How great is that?

I made sure Blake's food bowl was filled before grabbing my keys and heading over to Ethan's house which was literally right next door.

I walked up to the front porch and knocked on the door waiting for someone to open up. The door opens and no one is there but a little blond girl with two ponytails in her hair. I started to realize that it was the same little girl from yesterday that screamed while her parents came home.

"Hello, can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm Y/n. Is Ethan here?"

"Why are you his girlfriend?"

"Oh um no, we're working on a project together."

"Okay that's good, you're too pretty to date someone like him."

All of a sudden I see two hands pull the little girl out the way and Ethan appears.

"Jane, go to your room and play with your dolls or something."

"If you give me a dollar I will."

He pulls out a dollar out of his pocket without question and she snatches it away before running up the steps.

"You can come in."

"Wow she's a little scammer huh?"

"You have no idea."

I chucked as I followed him into his living room where he takes a seat on his couch and opens his backpack.

I sat next to him and did the same ,pulling out my notebook and pencil placing it on my lap.

"Shall we get started then."

"The faster the better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about almost an hour I started feeling a little hungry. I put my notebook on the table and started to stretch and yawn.

"Wanna take a break?"

"Yeah, you got any snacks?"

"I might have some chips in the kitchen ,give me a sec."

He got up from his spot and walked towards the kitchen. I sat there while playing games on my phone when someone suddenly taped my shoulder. I looked up to see Jane standing next to me and gently smiled at her.

"I'm bored . Can I play with you?"

"Sure"

"Okay , let me show you my room"

She grabbed my hand with excitement and pulled me towards her bedroom. I walked into a cute and pink well decorated room, suitable for an 8 year old.

She handed me a doll and I sat on the floor with her.

"This is Rachel I'll be her and you can be her best friend Stephanie."

"Okay."

"𝑯𝒊 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆, 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆?"