Episode 1

~ Travel buddy

It was the middle of the day at school and I was at my locker , packing up some books. While doing so I felt a sharp pain in my ankle as it was hurting more lately. Walking to school everyday is not as fun as you think.

While playing with my shoe a bit trying to make my foot more comfortable I hear two footsteps approach me. "Hey Y/n, bad foot day?"

"Ha ha" I said sarcastically as I closed my locker before facing Ethan and Benny. "My feet have been killing me lately, it's like I'm walking on glass everyday."

"You know I have this special foot cream, I can come by later and uh-"

"Forget it, wizard boy, I see you after school enough as it is for magic practice."

Benny slouched and leaned back on the lockers next to me. "Doesn't your uncle have a car to take you everyday?"

"Yeah but , he works alot and I'd feel pretty embarrassed having him drive me all the time and give me a lecture on life."

"Not more embarrassing than walking on one leg everyday at school." Benny then starts to hop on one leg , walking around me to tease me about it. I took a deep breath and blew at him , blowing him away from me and Ethan with my wind element.

Luckily nobody was in the hall to notice at that time except a little blond vampire who approached us soon after.

"Woah , you really do blow people away Angel."

Benny then runs back towards us, clearly pissed off a little. "Look I don't care how cute you are, that was not fun."

"Then stop making fun of me because of my feet or I'll blow you all the way to Oz."

"Oh you'll be blowing me alright sweetheart , but we'll talk about that later."

He winks at me as I start to grind my teeth and lit my hand up with fire about to throw it at him, but he quickly runs away trying to not get burned to a crisp. The bell rang soon after and we all headed off to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school I was heading towards Ethan's since Benny's grandma was busy and I told Sarah that I would watch Jane for her today.

Maybe if I see Benny I'll get my revenge on that "blowing me" comment he made earlier. I was about halfway there when I felt a weird present behind me. The figure grabs my shoulders and tilts my head to the side while hissing at me. I rolled my eyes and gave a soft sigh. "Hi Erica."

"Hey sweet cheeks, long time no bite."

"You know that fake attacking me thing is really getting old."

"That's because you stopped getting scared after the 5th time, making it boring." She pouts as she crosses her arms at me. "So on your way to geek oh sitting?"

"Yeah, you talked to Sarah lately?"

"Not really since her studying has been taking her over. Why do you two like hanging with the nerds so much?"

"I don't know , they're fun to bully. ow." I felt the sting in my foot again and lifted it up to rub the bruise. "You know with just one bite and life you'll never have to walk again?" She smiles at me as she pops out her fangs.

"And risk losing my powers after just learning to master them, i'm good thanks."

"Well call me when you're ready to join the darkside, I have some food to catch." She pats my head as she speeds off . "IT BETTER BE A BIRD AND NOT AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER."

I rolled my eyes and walked, no limping, basically to Ethan's house. I knocked and Ethan answered, letting me in as I made my way to the couch.

"Hey , foot still hurting?"