Part {20}

Lunch BreakDia:

Lunch Break
Dia:

I was sitting with Alia on our usual spot in the canteen and eating our food in silence. I didn't tell her the drama that went down in class but she found it out from other students anyways.

"The only solution to this issue is that you either report her to her dad, or ask for a room exchange. That way you won't get to deal with her toxicity anymore. " Alia started.

I refused to answer her. So I just continued chewing on my fries quietly. I didn't want to get into another argument with her over the same old topic so I just let her talk.

"You know I find it very disrespectful that I'm talking and you're pretending not to even hear me." Alia complained.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not in the mood to talk about it right now so please try and understand." I explained.

"It's okay I understand Dia, I just wanted to help. But don't worry I understand if you don't feel like talking about it rght now." She said.

I nodded my head in relief and gave her a small smile. She respected my request and chose to change the subject. She was now talking about something else but I couldn't focus because I saw Dua coming our direction.

She walked towards me with a soft expression. I quickly looked over at Alia and I saw her giving Dua a horrific stare but Dua couldn't care a less. She wasn't even looking at her. Her eyes were fixated on me. Only me.

"Can we talk?" Dua asked, hovering over me. I looked up at her because I was sitting, and because she was tall like a damn giraffe, stared into her piercing brown eyes that were staring back at me like a magnet and just ignored her.

I was furious. Like very very furious. I felt used, betrayed, disrespected and insulted by her actions. First she kissed another chick right after being with me, she embarrassed me almost in front of the whole freaking school, got violent with my friend for no reason at all, and now all of a sudden she wants to talk.

"I'm talking to you." Her voice sounded more demanding and intimidating this time but I refused to say a word or even stare into her eyes. Deep down, I was dying to talk to her so bad but I couldn't. Because a girl gotta have some self respect. I tried telling myself that.

"Yo can you ju-" She couldn't finish what she was saying when Alia said "bruh, it's as clear as day to get that she doesn't want to talk to you, so why you forcing it? Just go already. She doesn't want to be around you or even talk to you jeez!" Alia blurts frustrated.

Dua didn't say anything. But i felt really guilty about the way Alia spoke to her. "By the way i was just trying to clear things up and make you understand. But since you don't wanna talk, it's fine." She sounded kinda unhappy.

I couldn't feel her presence standing next to me anymore, so I'm assuming that she has left. "That girl is too much." Alia opened her mouth again. "But I really didn't like the way you spoke to her though to be honest. That was harsh not gonna lie." I told her sincerely.

"What? I didn't even say anything wrong... I was just being realistic." She said defensively and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever." I also rolled my eyes out of annoyance and got up to leave the canteen taking my juice with me. Our next class was about to start anyways, So I walked straight to class leaving Alia behind.

\\\

I work now n das y I don't update fast enough. Sorry!

 Sorry!