INFOOOOO

SOOO this includes a character I completely made up. I'm attaching all her info and other little bits of information you might want. She is also a traitor in UA along with Izuku and is disguised as a girl called Jina Sasaki :)

Name: Mayu Tanaka (FAKE NAME - JINA SASAKI)

Villain name: Siren 

Age: 16

School: UA - support course 

Quirk: Siren

- Her song lures people in and she can make them do whatever she wants. It only lasts while she is singing so if she stopped, so would her control. You can snap someone out of it by enough noise or physical contact. It works better on men and over time, she has managed to choose who does and doesn't get affected by her song. 

Occupation: Member of the league of villains 

Personality and other information: She is a feisty and slightly crazy but more sane than Himiko Toga; she's smart and good at strategy; naïve and she likes everyone even if they hate her; crazy strong but doesn't look like it; amazing accuracy and talent; her voice is amazing even when not using her quirk. Mayu has a lovely, friendly personality and is very nice but if you mess with her or her friends, she will not hesitate to hurt you or kill you; enjoys murder; was an apprentice to Stain the Hero Killer with Deku for little over a year and then joined the villain league. Mayu is undercover at UA in the support course; her fake name is Jina Sasaki; good friends with Mei Hatsume and all the Bakusquad; her and Deku are really close; can make people laugh really easily but scare them just as easily; good friends with Toga as well. (IS THIS ENOUGH OR DO YOU NEED MORE?)

PICTUREEEEE: 

(This is AI generated so it isn't exactly accurate so I'll just post her description below, use ur imagination TUT)

Appearance:  The young girl has dark blue, short, wavy hair that falls just past her chin. Her eyes are emerald green and she has slightly brown skin. She has a lip piercing. She is wearing \ sleeveless black turtleneck with a hood and mask, along with long black fingerless gloves. Additionally, she has two knives strapped to each hip and a belt on her waist. She is wearing black jeans and heeled black boots. She also has green snake earrings and a black mask strapped to her belt with white bubble patterns and green drips under the eye holes. The mask does no have mouth or nose holes, but the eye holes are covered in a green see-through plastic.

(This is exactly what I posted into the AI generator AND IT DIDN'T GIVE ME WHAT I WANTED???)

Undercover appearance: She has long, straight white hair that she ties up when she works (WIG). Her eyes are fiery orange (CONTACTS) and she usually wears a white tank top and black dungarees with orange and white arm gloves, and black and white trainers. (now let's experiment with AI TUT)

(OMG AI GAVE ME WHAT I WANTED THIS TIMEEE!!!!!!)

EXTRAAA: Deku doesn't get OFA (Mirio gets it T^T) BUT AFO gifts Deku a quirk after he and Mayu join the league (can i get some options? Like telekinesis or fire breath?) 

THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR CHOSING TO READ MY STORY, MAKE SURE TO RATE AND COMMENT PLEASE! I'LL TRY UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER! AND IF YOU HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SHIPS OR WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT ECT, LET ME KNOW!!!!!