Entrance Exam

~Flashback~

Two figures stood side by side on a rooftop, knives held out before them. They are both panting but smiles of relief and victory fill their faces. Another, taller, figure stands a few meters from them. 

"You're ready."

Present time -  Deku POV

"Do you have everything?" My mom asks nervously. 

I smile and stand, "Of course, it's only an exam. I'll be okay."

I hug her tightly and she squeezes back. 

"See you soon Izuku!" She calls and I wave back at her and then turn and begin my walk to the UA entrance exam. 

~ Time Skip :3 ~

I start to walk towards the doors but I trip. 

"Shit!" I say and hold my hands out but they never touch the ground. 

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" A girl with a brown bob cut helps me to my feet from my hovering position, "Sorry for using my quirk on you without asking but I didn't want you to hurt yourself." 

I smile at her, "No worries, thanks anyways. I'm Izuku Midoriya." I hold out my hand.

"Ochaco Uraraka, nice to meet you Izuku!" She shakes my hand and then turns to the door.

"MIDORIYAA!!!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR ME!" I freeze. Oh shit I forgot to wait for Mayu! She's gonna kill me. 

A white haired girl with orange eyes barges through the crowd towards me. Even with her disguise, I can recognise her as the feisty Mayu I know. 

"H-Hey listen, we can talk about this." I laugh nervously and step back. "Please don't hit me."

Then she hit me. 

~Time skip to exam hall or whatever the fuck it's called~

Me and Mayu sit next to each other while President Mike explains the exam. Kacchan sat next to me and avoids my gaze. It's all he's done after I got my quirk. 

"I like your disguise Jina." I smirk at her and she sticks her tongue out at me. 

"Shut up Izuku." 

A blue haired boy with glasses stands up. 

"Excuse me sir! But I have a question!" President Mike looks at his papers. 

"YES? GO ON APPLICANT-"

"It's Tenya Iida, sir! I wanted to say that you have only explained 3 of the robots when there's clearly four on the sheet!" He then turned to me and Mayu, "As for you, please stop talking. SOME of us are trying to listen!" I blushed and Mayu stuck her tongue out at him.

"YES IF YOU WOULD'VE GIVEN ME TWO SECONDS, I WOULD'VE EXPLAINED! THE FOURTH ROBOT, IS WORTH NOTHING. SO AVOID IT IF YOU CAN AND NOW YOUR FREE TO GO GET READY FOR THE EXAM! GOOD LUCK!"

I was handed my exam card and then me and Mayu parted ways wishing each other luck.

~EXAMM~

I stood outside the exam doors with a bunch of other students. I noticed that Uraraka and Kacchan were here. The written test wasn't too hard and I reckon that the tutoring from Kurogiri really helped increase my chances. 

The doors suddenly opened and everyone jumped, shocked. 

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? THE TEST HAS ALREADY STARTED, GO, GO, GO!!!" Some rushed ahead, eager to get going, while others stumbled in, either shocked from the sudden opening or nervous. 

I ran forward, picking my way through the destruction that had already occurred. Explosions rang in the distance, I assumed Kacchan was having fun. Bang and other sounds of destruction could be heard everywhere, dust filled the air and debris and defeated robots littered the area. 

"Shit I really need to get going!" I paused and looked around. This was a good place to summon my quirk, no one around to distract me. I inhaled deeply and extended my hands before me, concentrating on what I wanted to make. 

Flames billowed out of my mouth and I used my hands to morph it into the shape I wanted. Soon enough, a long, fiery spear appeared in my hands. I exhaled smoke and smiled, this is gonna be fun. 

Some time later, I'd managed to get a score of 47. My spear was beginning to loose it's shape so every now and then, I had to sacrifice precious time to reform it. 

A sudden, ear piercing bang filled the air and there was a loud like metal scrapping against metal. I covered my ears and looked towards to direction of the noise. 

It was the no pointer.

President Mike had told us to avoid it at all costs but then someone screamed. I scanned the area frantically, searching for the source of the scream. Then I spotted Uraraka stuck beneath a mountain of debris. The giant metal robot was heading straight for her to make it worse.

Before I could even give it a second thought,  I summoned a hell ton on flame and morphed them into a pair of wings. I leaped forward and soared in the air, heading straight for the no pointer. Summoning what little strength I had left, I threw my flaming spear at the robot. On impact the robot crumbled, the spear burning a hole through it and sending it flying back. It resembled a piece of bent scrap metal sized up by a thousand. 

My strength flickered and so did my wings. I was sent plummeting towards the ground, thank god just before I was turned into a very unfortunate looking pancake, my wings sparked back to life. I, very ungracefully, hit the floor and tumbled. Nothing was broken, just a few scrapes and bruises. My throat hurt and I kept exhaling smoke which was really annoying. Suddenly, I remembered Uraraka and leaped to my feet, darting towards her. 

"Uraraka are you okay?" I asked after helping her from underneath the debris.

"I'm okay, but what about you! You look like your going to pass out!" She said, worry etched on her face. 

"I'm-" My voice faltered. A wave of exhaustion hit me and I stumbled back, my head started to spin and I put my head in my hands. "Shit" I said. 

Then I passed out. 

THAT BE THE END OF THIS CHAPTER, I'LL POST AGAIN ASAP, K?? PLZ COMMENT ANYTHING YOU WANNA KNOW OR RECOMMENDATIONS!!!! THANKS XXXX

Word count: 1023 words