Finding Deku

I'm back TUT This is gonna be a smoll chapter sorry

Mayu POV:

In the support course, things can be a bit...chaotic. 

For example, me and Mei Hatsume are standing in the middle of the workshop, covered in ash after her last machine just exploded in our faces. 

"Well... working progress?" I say nervously as Power Loader stands in front of us, glaring with rage. 

"Yeah! Working progress sir!" Hatsume laughs, "Sasaki, let's go fix my babies!!!"

She took my hand and was about to lead me away but suddenly, an ear-splitting alarm sounded. I covered my ears and turned my attention to the crackling speaker.

"Attention teachers, a villain is currently on the loose. We need all teachers to the staff room immediately. I repeat a villain is on the loose. Students, I need you to head to the dorms and stay there until further notice. If you come across the villain, do not engage in combat. Do not fight. Go straight to the dorms. Thank you,"

I gasped and my grip on Hatsume's hand tightened. Fuck. Has Izuku been caught? 

"I-I have to go," I said and ran. Hopefully they thought I just wanted to get to the dorms as fast as possible. 

The corridors were absolute chaos. There was screaming, shouting and someone was crying. Someone with blue hair and glasses was trying (and failing) to regain order. I pushed my way through which proved to be quite difficult. 

I sprinted to the dorms and burst through the door. Thank fuck, there was no one here yet. 

I ran up the stairs two at a time. All I knew is that if it was Izuku, then he needed help. He can't fight a dozen expert pro heroes. If it isn't Izuku... then I get to have some fun. 

As I rang Izuku I threw on my suit. It was a simple black body suit with a belt containing a dozen knives and other necessities. There are green claw mark designs on the neck and hips. I'm wearing green combat boots that reach just bellow my shins. And there's a mask that usually sits on the side of my head because I can't be bothered to wear it. It's also black and has green and purple bubble patterns, green plastic on the eye holes and no mouth hole. There's a green drip pattern under the eyes as well.

I hide my wig and other disguise things under my bed and tuck a gun into one of my pockets. Then I climb out of the window. 

~Time skip~

I find him in an alleyway. He tenses when I drop from the roof and aims a gun at me. 

"Izu, it's just me." I say, putting my hands up.

"Sorry. I'm just a bit on edge." He sighs, lowering his gun. I notice he's changed into his suit too.

"Yeah, they've got all the teachers chasing you and the students have been evacuated to the dorms. What did you do?" 

"Remember my run in with Eraser? He found out. I shot him twice then ran off. He must have survived if he managed to let everyone know. Did they give away my name?" Izuku explains.

"No, not to the students anyway. Have you called Shigaraki? We might need back up if they ambush us." 

"No. I'll do that now." He said and walked to the edge of the alleyway.

After a few minutes, Izuku came back.

"They're sending Toga and Dabi as backup." He sighed.

I couldn't help myself from smiling. I was pretty sure I was blushing too. 

"That's good."

Dabi and Toga arrived around 10 minutes later. Toga immediately jumped on my back, giving me a big hug. Dabi stood there emotionless and bored as always.

We filled them in and went for the roofs.

It was the case of waiting now. They know who Izuku is. They can track him down. He needs to be kept somewhere safe. But we can't do that for now, the heroes are on our tail. 

Izuku picked a rooftop not too far from the school but far enough that the heroes would have to look for us. 

Toga sat above the door and Dabi leaned against the wall. Izuku was set up with his sniper gun by the edge. He was on one knee and silently staring into the eyehole. I stood by the edge, watching. 

We waited for a few minutes more then Izuku suddenly stood up.

"They're here." 

As soon as the words left his mouth, an explosion sounded.

They're here. I'm ready to fight

I'M SORRY! IT'S BEEN LIKE A MONTH. 

I'M NOT ON WATTPAD AS MUCH BUT I'LL TRY UPDATE OVER THE WEEKEND BECAUSE IT'S A BANK HOLIDAY. 

Word count: 775