chapter eight-hanging tree

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝟏𝟎𝟎
─── ❛ 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝟏𝟎𝟎 ─── ❛ 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾

𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 ₊˚.༄𖥸 ── 
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍      𝖮𝖭𝖤 ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹    你好,欢迎光临
╰ ✦ 𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖤 ╭ ᘒ

Lovella stood beside a crouched clarke, wiping her eyes with Bellamy's jacket that he let her keep. Wells was dead. Killed by a grounder when he was on watch. lovella was devastaded. She really likes wells, he was her friend. So, she and clarke paid their respects, looking down on his grave. The two were silent, sharing the same grief.

Now they had lost another member of the 100.

"Im gonna check on jasper." lovella cleared her throat, running a hand through her knotted hair. "You going to be okay?" Lovella asked softly, her hand laying on Clarke's shoulder.

"Yeah, ill be fine." Clarke nodded her head, squeezing Lovellas hand. "Thank you." Lovella sadly smiled, squeezing her shoulder before walking back into camp, wiping the tears that were failling from her eyes.

She walked over to the dropship, seeing Miller struggle to tie a knot around a piece of wood. "You need help?" She called over to him, making the boy in the beenie look up. She walked over to him when he sent her a nod. "Just watch what i do." She tolf him as she held the rope in her hands, tying it into a knot, then tying it again, pulling the ropes. "There." She sent him a smile.

"When did you learn how to do that?" Miller asked with raised brows.

"Earth skills lessons. Now they make sense." She let out a small chuckle, making Miller smile at her, watching as she walked into the drop ship.

She was quick to climb up on the ladder, smiling at the three familiar faces. "Hey, how's my survivor?" She said softly, sitting beside jasper and Octavia.

"I'm good, doctor Kane." The weak jasper smiled up at her.

"I was about to take jasper out side of the walls if you wanna come." Octavia suggested with a grin, making lovella nod her head.

"Of course!" She hummed as the three shared a smile. Lovella then turned to monty. "You still working on the wristbands?"

"Yep. None of them are working." Monty sighed as lovella frowned.

"Don't worry. You'll figure it out. You're the brains after all." Lovella squeezed his hand as monty nodded his head. "Well, come on. Let's go for that walk. I need to be cheered up." She sadly said, the death of wells and Atom still weighing on her shoulders. She didn't want any other of her friends to die.

"Don't need to ask me twice." Octavia grinned as she stood up, making jasper slowly sit up.

"You need help?" Lovella immediately asked jasper, standing by his side and holding out her hand.