chapter five-down goes the panther

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝟏𝟎𝟎
─── ❛ down goes the panther

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝟏𝟎𝟎 ─── ❛ down goes the panther

𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 ₊˚.༄𖥸 ── 
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍      ONE ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹    你好,欢迎光临
╰ ✦ down goes the panther╭ ᘒ

After a while they were on a rocky path, small ponds around them. Lovella admired the scenery, carefully stepping around the rocks. "Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" Murphy asked as they walked in a line.

"We don't. Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker." Bellamy sighed as he walked behind the rest, pointing at Finn.

"It's called cutting sign. Fourth-year earth skills. He's good." Wells responded as Finn crouched down as he examined their surroundings.

"You want to keep it down or should I paint a target on your backs?" Finn asked sarcastically as he stood up, Clarke standing behind him.

They watched as he picked up a leaf of a branch, looking at the blood on the leaf. He then dropped to the floor once more, looking at some blood that was on the rock, Clarke crouching at his side.

"See? You're invisible." Bellamy muttered to wells, making lovella raise a brow. They all looked up when they heard a groan in the distance.

"What the hell was that?" Murphy asked as he spun around.

"Now would be a good time to take out your gun." Clarke told the oldest blake, making him pull out his gun with one swift motion.

Lovella stayed beside wells, carefully stepping around and pushing any branches out of the way.

They all came a to holt as they saw jasper tired to a tree like bait, making lovellas eyes widen. "Jasper." Clarke sighed.

Lovella was the first one to walk towards jasper. What she didn't expect was for the ground to fall, making her fall into a hole.

She felt someone grab her arm as she sighed, looking up to see Bellamy. She looked back down to see multiple spikes underneath her, making her panic slightly. "Pull me up!" She panted heavily as she looked Bellamy straight in the eye, holding onto his arm, tightly.

She felt him pull her up, with help of the rest, Murphy grabbing her other hand as wells grabbed her by the waist. Lovella breathed out heavily as she sat down on the grass, staring down at the hole she just fell into. "You okay?" Clarke asked as she crouched beside the Kane girl, looking at her with worried eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Didn't see that coming. Cool trap" Lovella shook her head as Clarke helped her stand up. She turned to Bellamy, nodding her head. "Thank you." She sighed, Bellamy sending her a nod also.

"We need to get him down." Clarke turned to jasper, her arm still on lovellas.

"I'll climb up there and cut the vines." Finn added as he looked up at jasper.