chapter six-medicine

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝟏𝟎𝟎
─── ❛ medicine

▃▃▃▃▃ ‧₊˚⊹ ‧₊˚⊹ ▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝟏𝟎𝟎 ─── ❛ medicine

𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 ₊˚.༄𖥸 ──
𑁍₊𓄹 -- ❪ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 ONE ❫. 𓄹
╭ ‧₊˚⊹ 你好,欢迎光临
╰ ✦  Medicine ╭ ᘒ

Lovella and monty had stayed by jaspers side all night, Octavia popping in a couple of times as long as Clarke. Lovella wouldn't move from his side, it was her best friend. She had done everything to help but jasper needed medicine.

That's why the Kane girl was carefully walking through the woods, no protection whatsoever. She walked to the place she met Paisley, wanting to know more about the grounder ways and if she could possibly get medicine for jasper.

But lovella didn't expect to see Paisley already there, a small smile on the grounders face. "Nice to see you, lovella." The grounder stood up as lovella sent her a small nod.

Lovella looked down at the water before looking back up at paisley. "It's nice to see you to, pais." Paisley bit back a grin at the nickname the sky girl had given her. "But, I have to ask a teeny, tiny favour." She nervously chuckled as Paisley raised a brow, placing her sword in its holder.

"And that would be?" Paisley breathed out, crossing her arms over her chest as lovella leaned back and forth on her feet, hands in front of her, hands clasped together.

"Uhm, some medicine? If you have any, of course." Lovella smiled widely, nervously looking up at paisley.

Paisley looked lovella up and down, acting like she was thinking about the answer. "What do I get in return?" Paisley joked in a serious tone, making lovellas eyes widen.

"Uh, whatever. I'll try get it." Lovella rambled quickly, the nervous smile still on her face. "Anything. My friend really needs some medicine."

"The one my people captured and tied up?" Paisley asked as lovella slowly nodded her head. "I'm sorry for that. I don't agree with some of my peoples actions." Paisley said honestly. "Okay. I have some back in my cave. I can take you."

Lovellas grin grew wide as she quickly nodded her head. Paisley chuckled at the girl, tilting her head. "Okay, follow me." She turned around as lovella quickly followed her, walking side by side.

"Thank you, honestly. This means the world." Lovella rambled as she looked at paisley, who gave her a smile.

"No need to thank me. You care about your friend, willing to come out here, unharmed, knowing my people would probably hunt you down. I honour and respect that." Paisley told the girl, who nodded her head.