Chapter 1

Isabelle's POV

"Oh my gosh!" I said. "Are you THE Niall Horan?"

"The one and only." He smiled.

He leaned in and was about to kiss me.

Beep!Beep!Beep!

"Ugh it was just a dream, I was about to kiss a pillow." I pressed the snooze button on my phone and got up. Today was the day I was going to London. I'm so excited especially when I'm going with my best friend Rose. We have to go to the studio for a photoshoot and I don't know who's gonna be there, it's a surprise.

I took a quick shower, after I was done I changed into my outfit, then I put on some mascara and concealer along with some eos lip balm. I like to keep it simple. After I finished my makeup I blow dried my hair and brushed my long brown hair. I went downstairs to eat some pancakes and eggs my mom made.

"Hey mom."

"Hey dad."

"Good morning Isa." They said in unison.

"Are you ready for London?" My mom asked.

"Yeah I'm so excited."

"Remember Isa be safe and if any boy tries anything with you use that pepper spray I gave you." My dad says.
"I'll be safe and you can trust me." After my last relationship with my jerky ex, Kyle I stayed away from relationships, I didn't want to get hurt again. I finished my breakfast and got my suitcases.

"Let me help you with that." My dad grabbed my suitcases and but them in the back of the car. We drove off to the airport where I'd meet up with my best friend Rose. When I got there I saw a brunette with long pretty curls.

"Hey!" Rose said.

"Hey!" I said.

"I'm so excited, I can't wait, after all we're gonna meet cute British boys."

" I know right, but right now I'm not looking for a relationship." I say.

"Oh right, at least you'll get away from him and you won't have to see him."

"You got that right." I smiled

Our parents started tearing up.

"My baby is going to London I'm gonna miss you." My mom hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you too baby girl." My dad said.

"Stop or you're gonna make me cry." I laughed. "I'll call you when I get there, we'll keep in contact, okay?" I said.
"Okay." They both said. They hugged me one more time before they called our flight.

"Good luck and be safe." My dad said.

"Thanks dad, I will." I said.

I head to the plane with Rose and got in my seat which was by the window. I turned off my phone and fell asleep.

*Few hours later*

"Isa come on, the plane just landed." I got up and got my stuff. We got off the plane and called a taxi. "It's beautiful." I say. Once the taxi arrives the taxi driver puts our luggage in the back. We give him the address of our apartment or as they say here 'flat'. Once we arrived we got off and got our luggage, we walked in the lobby and headed to our flat.
"201, 202 ,203 aha 204." Rose said. We unlocked the door and walked in. It was beautiful. It had a big kitchen and a medium sized living room. It also had a master bedroom and a medium sized bedroom which had a bathroom in between both rooms. I slid the glass door open which led to the balcony which had a great view of the whole city. I was in love with this place.

"I call master bedroom." Rose said.

"Darn it I wanted it." Oh well at least the other room isn't small. We unpacked our stuff and got the flat clean and organized. It was 11:00 p.m by the time we finished.

"I'm tired and hungry, I'm gonna order pizza." Rose said.

"Okay."

The bell rang and I answered it.

"Here's you're pizza, that'll be 5.39." The guy said. I took the pizza and handed him the money. He winked at me and handed me a piece of paper with his number. I rolled my eyes and he smirked. I shut the door in his face and went to the living room.

"Finally, I'm starving." Rose said. We ate some pizza while we watched Mean Girls. Once we were done eating we went to sleep. Tomorrow's a big day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this story. I will try to make it good and interesting. I will try to update 2-3 days a week.
Also Emily 1230 will be working with me. Shout out to her cuz she made the book cover and is going to help me with outfits and the story.
Love you❤️❤️
~clueless_xx (Abby)

One Chance To Fall In Love                                                                                                                                                                    Niall Horan/Harry Styles Fan FictionWhere stories live. Discover now