Chapter 5

Rose's POV
"We need to talk." I heard a voice that I didn't plan on hearing ever again.

I froze in my spot. I was shocked, what is he doing here and who did I kick in the groin.

I turned around to see Louis on the ground in pain.

"Oh my gosh Louis I'm so sorry, it's just that I got scared and I thought you were like a kidnapper or something." I apologized.

"It's alright love, it's worth it to get you to listen to Harry." Louis said.

I took a deep breath and turned around and saw Harry looking at me.

It felt really awkward, I couldn't get out of the room and I couldn't look him in the eyes. I felt filthy.

"...Rose-"

"Look, you probably think I'm a whore and I feel ashamed. I was drunk and I wasn't thinking straight." I said tearing up.

"No you're not, you have nothing to be ashamed of, look, nothing happened last night I promise. I didn't want to take advantage of you. Louis even has proof."

I looked at Louis who showed me a picture of me and Harry sleeping. I looked at Harry and he spoke again.

"I want to start over, I just want to be your friend and I want you to trust me. So what do you say."

I look at Harry and smile, I was so happy I didn't have sex with someone I barely knew.

"I agree with you, Styles." I hugged him and we stayed like that until Louis cleared his throat signaling he was still here.

"Umm I think we should be heading back, we've taken a long time and they probably noticed we're not back yet." I pulled away and blushed. "Yeah your right Louis."Ain't I always." he said.

Isabelle's POV
I went over to where the boys were and started talking.

"Hey don't you think that Louis, Harry, and Rose have been gone for quite some time." Yeah that's true Niall said." Okay let's split up I said." Liam and Zayn you two go that way and Niall and I will go this way."

"Okay." Liam said.

"I hope she's okay." I said worriedly.

"She's probably fine, maybe it's a really long line."

"I don't think so Niall, I have a feeling she's with Harry and Louis."

We went to the snack area and they weren't there so we looked in every empty room we could find, but they were no where to be seen.

Liam's POV
Zayn and I looked in almost every room. We were starting to get worried.

"Hey mate look." Zayn pointed to the popcorn on the floor next to a door.

"Maybe that's the popcorn Rose dropped on her way back." I said.

"I'm gonna text Niall." Zayn said.

To Niall: I think we found something.

I pressed my ear against the door trying to listen for any sounds.

I hear someone clear their throat and I hear Louis's voice saying that they should get going.

I told Zayn to back up and that they are about to exit the door. We crossed our arms waiting for them to come out.

I saw Louis come out, the side of his face facing us. I'm guessing he was talking to Harry and Rose. Once he saw us he froze and gave us a nervous laugh.

"Hey guyyyss, what are you doing here." He said nervously.

"The real question is why were you in there and is that Harry and Rose in there." Zayn says.

"Well funny story actually." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"We're here- Louis? What's going on?" Isa asks.

"Hey Louis who are you talking to." Harry says walking out.

"Ohh heyy guys." Harry said.

"Where's Rose." Isa said walking up to him.

"She's in there." Harry points inside.

Isabelle's POV
"Rose?"

"Isa?" I saw her and ran up to her.

"Oh my gosh I was so worried that something bad happened to you, are you okay, what happened?" I said.

"I'm okay and I'll tell you and the lads when we go to their flat."

"What do you mean go to their flat?" I asked confused.

"We're spending the night." Rose said.

"Wait did I hear you correctly?"

"Yes, Louis kept bugging me about it, he was about to go get you guys but apparently you came to us." She smiled.

We hugged and went out to join the guys.

"So shall we get going." Niall said. I blushed. "Yeah, we should it's getting late."

We went to our cars and we drove to the lads flat.

Once we arrived at their flat, we walked in and the building was enormous.

I stood there looking around. It's beautiful I thought. I feel something cold and fluffy spray on the back of my neck. "What the heck?"

I put my hand on the back of my neck to see what it was. "Whip cream?"

"Who did it." I turned around with my hands on my hips.
____________________________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!😊

~clueless_xx & Emily1230❤️❤️

One Chance To Fall In Love                                                                                                                                                                    Niall Horan/Harry Styles Fan FictionWhere stories live. Discover now