Chapter 6

Isabelle's POV

I turned around and saw Louis with a bottle of whip cream and a smirk on his face.

"Food war!!" He screamed. Everyone grabbed some food and scattered around the house. This was gonna get messy.

I went into the living room and saw blonde hair peeking out from behind the couch.

I slowly walked towards the couch and sprayed Niall with whip cream.

" You're gonna regret that." He said. I ran away from him and went into the kitchen. I hid under the table hoping he wouldn't look here.

"Hello love." Niall said with an evil look on his face. I tried to escape from him but it was too late he pinned me down on the floor. He leaned in and I could feel his hot breath on my lips. I closed my eyes about to kiss him when I feel something cold being sprayed on my lips.

Darn it he got me good. He got up and ran into the living room.

I got up and looked for the others. They were no where to be seen. Then out of nowhere I feel someone lift me up and take me upstairs. What the heck? Who's carrying me?

They opened the door and walked in. It was dark in here. I was put down and I could see a figure in the dark.

I was kind of scared and confused. The lights came on and I saw Louis, Liam and Rose looking at me.

" You're on our team." Rose said.

"We have to defeat them and take them all down. Isa you get Niall, Rose you get Harry, and Liam and I will get Zayn." Louis said.

"Let's get moving." Liam said. Rose and I went downstairs and tried to be as quiet as possible. We looked for the boys but couldn't find them.

Rose was ahead of me looking for Harry while I was looking for Niall. Then out of nowhere Harry comes out behind Rose.

"Rose look out!" It was too late she had already been squirted with caramel syrup.

I take this opportunity to squirt Harry with chocolate syrup and defeat him.

After that I go looking for Niall.

"Hello Niall." I say with a smirk. He gives me a frightened look. I was ready to get him back. I slowly walked up to him.

"I don't have anything with me, see." I put my hands out to show him. I had a small Baggie filled with flour in my pocket.

I went up to him and saw him leaning in for a kiss. I smirked and grabbed a handful of flour and blew it on his face.

I laughed and looked for Louis and Liam.

"We won." Louis shouts.

"No fair you have more people on your team." Harry said.

"It doesn't matter we won." Louis said.

"Well we gotta clean up." Liam said. Luckily it wasn't a big mess.

We all helped clean up which took about 30 minutes. Since there were only 3 bathrooms Rose, Zayn and I took up the bathrooms.

Niall gave me a pair of sweats and a t-shirt while they washed our clothes.

*20 minutes later*

I got out of the shower and got dressed. Zayn let me borrow his hair dryer so I could dry my hair.

When I was done I put my hair in a bun and went into the living room.

Zayn and Rose were already out which meant that Harry and Niall were in the shower.

One Chance To Fall In Love                                                                                                                                                                    Niall Horan/Harry Styles Fan FictionWhere stories live. Discover now