Chapter 3

Isabelle's POV

"It's just One Direction." Rose says. I start hyperventilating and then Rose elbows me and I snap out of it.

I try to keep calm but I start running towards Niall, but Rose tackles me and holds me back while I drool over them.

"Oh my god calm down, your embarrassing yourself." Rose says.

I hear her apologizing to them for my behavior.

My poor Niall looks so scared of me. "Did you wear waterproof makeup."'Rose asks me.

I nod confused she carries me with her and grabs a glass of water and splashes it in my face.

I see all the lads gasping and laughing.

"Are you calm now." She says while giggling.

I nod still trying to calm down, making sure I don't look mad.

"Come on, you wouldn't want Niall to think your crazy." She whispers in my ear.

So I go to the bathroom to freshen up, and when I come back I see Rose on her phone far away from the lads.

So let's take some pictures Rose says.

She tells them how to stand and when they don't know how to do a certain pose she goes over and fixes the perfect pose.

I'm only allowed to take pictures she's at a higher level than me.

We finish up with the photo shoot and I develop the photos and show the lads.

They looked pretty content with how they came out and our boss David looks happy too.

I went over to Niall while Rose was talking with our boss. He looked up and immediately got uncomfortable.

"Hey so um I'm sorry about earlier I just didn't know how to act around you." I said.

He immediately relaxed and said "oh it's okay we get that a lot, and umm so your really pretty and I was wondering if I could get your number." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah." I said, trying to keep it cool. We traded phones and put our contact information on there.

"Well thanks." He said. "Oh and one more thing, do you want Harry and I to give you a tour of London oh and can you bring Rose?" Niall asked.

I just nodded back, "oh and it won't be easy I said but I'll try." I told him.

He then went over to Harry looking happy and Harry started walking towards me.

"Hey can I have your friends number." He said.

"Umm she doesn't really like you guys, but I'll give it to you anyways, but if she asks you didn't get her number from me."

He nodded and he gave me his phone and said thanks and walked away.

He kept winking at Rose and she just rolled her eyes.

Rose came over to me, and we started talking.

"Ugh I just hate how the curly haired one looks at me like a piece of meat, I think I decided to wear the wrong outfit to this photo shoot." Rose says.

"Well Harry loves you." I say while laughing. "Well Niall loves you." She says in her thick British accent.

"I'm so excited to be back home in London, well your American so you probably don't care." Rose says.

"Well London is beautiful, and I'm so jealous of your accent." I say.

"Oh my gosh girl like no." Rose says in an American accent.

One Chance To Fall In Love                                                                                                                                                                    Niall Horan/Harry Styles Fan FictionWhere stories live. Discover now