Chapter 2

Isabelle's POV

I woke up at 9:05 am because we had to be at the photography studio at 10:00 am.

Now I just had to go wake up Rose, she's definitely a deep sleeper.

I get my bottle of silly string, lotion, and grab my iPhone 5s so I can record her.

I walk quietly to her room and slowly open the door, as soon as I'm standing next to her bed I press record and I slap her while yelling "Smack Cam".

She tries to chase me, but I attack her with silly string and spray it all over her face.

"Oh my gosh, I can't see."Rose yells. I take advantage of her situation and push her into the shower and I turn it on.

"Have a nice shower." I yell while laughing.

I get dressed (outfit on the left, Rose's on the right)

We come out of our rooms at the same time, I check the time and it's 9:45 am

"We both look cute." Rose says to me. "I know right, I can't wait to meet the people we're taking pictures for." I say.

"Same, oh and I will get you back."Rose says.

"Ooh I'm so scared." I say. "You should be." Rose says with a wink.

We get into my car and drive to the studio, we arrive in 16 minutes.

We enter and show the guards our photographer ID.

We entered and went straight to our boss's office.

"Hey, so who's on our agenda today?" Rose asks.

"Well you have five special people today, that you will be taking pictures of."Our boss David say.

" Well go to the main part of the building and find out, I think you'll love them Isabelle, oh and Rose you'll hate them." He says.

"Okay then." I say. Rose and I walk to go get our cameras and we go to the main part of the building.

We see 5 heads and they look back at us. I try to hold in a scream but I can't.

Isabelle calm down, Rose says its just...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys sorry this is really short it's a filler chapter. We'll try to make it longer next chapter.

~clueless_xx & Emily1230 ❤️❤️❤️

One Chance To Fall In Love                                                                                                                                                                    Niall Horan/Harry Styles Fan FictionWhere stories live. Discover now