Chapter 4

Harry's POV
I wake up reaching to touch Rose but the bed is empty and cold, then all the memories come flooding back to me. I got dressed and went downstairs.

"Hey lads, have any of you seen Rose?" They all shook their head.

"Let me call Isabelle and see if Rose is there." Niall said.

"Yeah good idea."

Isabelle's POV
I saw Rose run in crying. "Rose what happened?" I said running after her.

She went straight into her room and shut the door in my face. Well okay then.

"Go away, I don't want to talk to anyone." She cried.

I was confused to why she was crying. Did something bad happen between her and Harry?

My phone rang and I saw Niall's contact picture pop up.

"Hey is everything alright? I asked.

"Well...I wanted to ask you if Rose is home?"

"Yeah she came home crying, what's going on?" I asked.

"Hey let me talk to her." I heard Harry say.

"Hey Isabelle how's Rose?"

"She doesn't want to talk to anyone not even me and she locked herself up in her room, she's crying and she won't tell me what happened." I say.

"Well I think I can explain that, you see she was really drunk last night and umm well we were making out and she woke up half naked but nothing happened I promise, anyways when she woke up she probably thought something happened between us and she left."

"...Okay I'm gonna try and talk to her." I hung up and went over to Rose's room.

"Hey, Rose I know what happened and you need to talk to Harry trust me." The door opened and she came out crying.

"Kyle was right I'm a whore and I feel filthy." She said. I hugged her and we sat on her bed.

"Everything's gonna be ok trust me you just need to talk to Harry, Rose. You were really drunk last night how can you be sure that something happened between you two."

"For one I was half naked when I woke up next to Harry and I was drunk, he could've taken advantage of me and he's probably lying to you. I don't wanna see him ever again." She said.

"Look why don't you go take a shower and freshen up. I'll take you to the movies later to get your mind off of things, and think about what I told you okay." I say.

"Oh and I'm really sorry about yesterday, for tricking you into coming with me to meet up with Harry and Niall." I say.

"It's okay." She says hugging me. "Now go freshen up." I say. Once I hear the water running I call Niall.

"Hey."

"Hey so how's Rose?"

" I talked to her but I didn't tell her about what actually happened. I told her to talk to Harry about it but she refuses she told me she never wants to see him again. I told her to think about it but she seems better."

"Okay well that's some progress."

" I think she shouldn't see Harry for a few days and then maybe I can convince her to talk to him. Can you tell Harry to leave her alone for a few days and then maybe she'll talk to him." I say.

"Yeah I'll talk to him."

"Okay thanks Niall."

"No problem bye."

"Bye." I say and hang up.

Niall's POV
Harry I need to talk to you.

"Okay what happened?" He asks.

"So Isa talked to Rose , but she said that you should tell her the truth that nothing happened and you need to leave Rose alone for a few days and then talk to her about it. She doesn't want to see you at the moment." I say.

"Okay, I guess I could try. I screwed up the beginning of a friendship. Ugh I'm just so mad at myself for almost taking it that far when we just met, I want to gain her trust and then take it from there."

"Look Harry, just give her a few days then talk to her. Everything will be okay. Why don't we go to the movies later to get your mind off of things."

"Sounds good."

*at the movies*

Isabelle's POV
We got our tickets for the movie and got some snacks. We walked in the theatre and a familiar set of curls caught my eye.

I saw 5 guys with their hoodies up and I was guessing that it was One Direction.

"Shit."

"What's wrong?" Rose asks.

"Uh nothing. Let's sit all the way in the back." I said.

"Uh okay." We sat in the back on the left corner while the lads sat towards the middle in the right side. Luckily Rose didn't see them.

*30 minutes later*
"Hey Rose, can you go get popcorn please." I ask.

"But this movie is really good, I don't wanna miss a single part of it." I made puppy eyes and asked her again.

"Ugh fine."

"Yayy."

I took this chance to text Niall. I didn't want Rose looking over my shoulder, reading my texts.

To Niall: What are you doing here?

I saw a him pulling out his phone.

From Niall: What do you mean?
To Niall: Turn around and look to your left.

I saw him turn around and look at the right.

To Niall: You're other left, dummy.

I saw him read it and he saw me. I waved to him telling him to come and noticed there were only 3 lads.
He sat by me and he said "What a coincidence." He smiled.

"Where is Harry and Louis?" I asked. "They went to the bathroom. Where's Rose?"

"She went to get popcorn. Shit what if they see each other."

Harry's POV
Louis and I went to the bathroom. He said he had to tell me something important.

"So the day we got back from the club, I went in your room and I forgot that Rose was in there. You two were sleeping and it looked cute so I decided to take a picture, see." He showed me.

"And?" I asked. "Well that's proof that nothing happened and I don't know if I should tell you this but I saw Rose and Isa sitting in the back and I saw Rose get up and walk out."

"Really, look don't tell Niall but I'm gonna try to talk to her, and you're gonna help me."

"So she either went to the bathroom or went to get snacks." Louis said.

"So here's the plan." I say.

Rose's POV
I had to go to the bathroom before I went to get the popcorn. After I finished I went to get the popcorn then headed back to the theatre.

I felt a hand cover my mouth and drag me into a room, which made me drop my popcorn I was trying to get out of his grip but I couldn't he was too strong.

So I kicked him in his groin but it was too late I was already in the room and I heard the person lock the door.

I heard the person groaning. Straining to talk and then he started panting.

"We need to talk." I heard a voice that I didn't plan on hearing ever again.
____________________________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wrote it and Emily read over it and chose the outfits. Who do you think 'kidnapped' Rose?

-clueless_xx & Emily1230❤️

One Chance To Fall In Love                                                                                                                                                                    Niall Horan/Harry Styles Fan FictionWhere stories live. Discover now