Chapter 19

"Save them"

As an hour passed, the doorbell rang, prompting Claire's anticipation that it might be Andrew.

With a swift dash towards the gate, she invited BTS to accompany her in checking. Upon opening the door, Andrew stood before them.

"Andrew!" Claire exclaimed, their reunion marked by an affectionate embrace.

Interrupting their heartfelt moment, Jin interjected, "So, are we going to make a plan or what?" in a playful, sarcastic tone.

Amidst laughter, they proceeded inside the mansion, leaving the scene behind.

Meanwhile, Crystal regained consciousness to find herself bound to a chair, her limbs restrained alongside Nina,
who remained unconscious
. Frustrated, Crystal nudged Nina awake.

"What the heck, where are we?" Nina inquired, visibly annoyed.

"I don't know," Crystal replied, scanning their surroundings.

"We have to find a way out of here immediately."

Fifteen minutes later, the door creaked open,

capturing Crystal's attention. A masked figure entered the room.

"It looks like you two are finally awake," the man remarked as he approached them.

He reached out to caress Crystal's face, but she recoiled, displaying clear discomfort. The man chuckled at her reaction.

"It seems you don't want me touching your face.

Okay, then, but don't worry; this night will be fun," he declared cryptically before walking away, leaving Crystal and Nina bewildered, trying to decipher the meaning behind his words.

Jungkook expressed his concern, "How long do we have to wait, hyung?"

Suga reassured, "Just a little bit more, and I will be able to pinpoint their location."

Claire voiced her unease, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Andrew speculated, "It might be Zero who did this. He's the only person who harbors animosity towards us."

Claire added with a sigh, "And the only person who consistently tries to harm us."

Suga, determined, stated, "I've got it."

J-Hope eagerly asked, "Really? Where?"

Jin took charge, "Jimin, gather all our equipment. We need to be prepared. Claire and Andrew, you both too."

Claire and Andrew nodded in agreement, and soon, they were all geared up and ready for action.

(Author: but before that outfit check first 😅)

Bts