Chapter Two

The Grimm Knight of Hell

Disclaimer: I own nothing. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth. Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel is owned by Vivziepop. Please support the original release.

Chapter Two.

Octavia let out a cute yawn as she woke up. That was the most restful sleep she had had in years. This new pillow did quite the job, even if it had a heartbeat. 

….wait, a pillow having a heartbeat?

Octavia blinked before her face burned bright red as she looked at the sleeping Jaune. The Goetia heiress remembered that she spent the night at Jaune's room last night. 

Octavia's heart began to beat like crazy at how close she was to Jaune. Her face heated up even more so. 

Her hand slowly reached towards Jaune's face, her slender fingers landing on his forehead. She gently traced it, brushing aside some of his loose blonde hair. 

The sight of his resting face made Octavia smile. She couldn't explain it, but she was instantly drawn by this sinner. Everything about him made Octavia seem more relaxed. More comfortable. 

Her index finger traced Jaune's forehead from side to side, gently running over it. Octavia could feel the smoothness of his skin, no bumps or wrinkles were felt. Her finger soon stopped at his brow ridge, before descending down the bridge of his nose. Stopping just at the tip of it. The digit then slid down Jaune's left nostril before winding down onto his upper lip. Stopping at his philtral ridge, sliding down until her finger touched his lips.

Upon contact, Octavia felt her face heat up once again. The normal stoic goth felt a flurry of emotions rushing through her. She wasn't normally like this.

These new and sudden feelings made Octavia more attracted to Jaune. 

Octavia stared at the unconscious blonde with wide analytical eyes. Her red orbs roamed downed until it landed on his lips. She stared at them intently, a burning desire to kiss them lit up in her chest. 

Without thinking, Octavia leaned forward towards him. Her lips, er…beak, were puckered up as they grew closer to Jaune's lips. 

As soon as she made contact, Octavia's mind exploded with overwhelming euphoria. She felt like electricity ran through her body. She wanted more of it. She attempted to make the kiss deeper but Jaune suddenly started to shift. This made Octavia freeze and quietly backed away. She then turned from him and pretended to be asleep.

As soon as she did, Jaune woke up. He sat up and stretched his arms out, letting out a loud yawn. His red orbs blinked open and shut repeatedly. "Man, that was a good sleep." He yawned out. 

The blonde knight demon turned to the side and saw the 'sleeping' Octavia. Jaune blinked for a bit before blushing. The memories of Octavia coming to his room to sleep with him came back. He reached towards her head and gently brushed aside some of her feathers. 

He smiled gently before he got up from bed and went to the bathroom.

As soon as the doors were closed, Octavia got back up. Her face was once again bright red. She quickly and quietly hurried out of the room heading back to hers. 

Upon exiting the room, Octavia placed several fingers on her mouth…beak. 

That was her first kiss, and the first person she kissed was a sinner no less. The sheer act of doing such a thing made her heart beat like crazy. Octavia closed her eyes and shuddered in bliss, oh what a scandalous act! An heiress of the Ars Goetia involving herself with a lowly sinner. Oh the Euphoria that ran through her was too much.