Chapter Four

The Grimm Knight of Hell

Disclaimer: I own nothing. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth. Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel is owned by Vivziepop. Please support the original release.

Chapter Four

It has been two weeks since Jaune was hired on as an employee of Immediate Murder Professionals. And so far it was rather...boring, well sometimes chaotic but mostly boring. One can only do so many coffee and weapon runs until it becomes repetitive. Though Jaune wasn't going to complain anytime soon as he needed the cash.

Speaking of the blonde sinner, Jaune enters the office with a bag of ammunition and melee weapons. He had just gotten the resupply that the imps needed for before they go on jobs. Upon entering he noticed that only Loona was present, who was currently on her phone looking bored.

"Hey Loona." Jaune called out to her.

The Hellhound immediately perked up upon hearing Jaune's voice. Her tail started to waggled side to side in excitement.

"Jaune, you're back!" Loona exclaimed as she put her phone away.

"Yup and I take it that the others already left." What Jaune said was more of a statement than a question. He gently put the bags on a nearby couch and took a seat next to Loona.

"Yeah, they left around fifteen minutes ago." Loona told Jaune as she inched herself a little closer to Jaune.

The blonde himself, stretched on his seat and then leaned backwards into it. A couple of loud pops and cracks were heard as he stretched.

"So what's new with you?" Jaune asked the Hellhound.

Loona simply let out a huff. "Ya know, same old crap. Blitzø bugging me as always, Moxxie being a fat ass, and the occasional jerks trying to get in my pants." She said.

"I feel ya, a couple of Succubi had been catcalling me all morning for sex." Jaune said. "Also, look, I get that you don't like Moxxie but can you try to be a little nicer to him?"

Loona scoffed at that, but didn't reply.

Jaune sighed in defeat at the lack of a response.

There was a silence that formed between the two of them. Making the atmosphere extremely awkward.

"So." Loona began. "What was it like when you were alive?" She asked.

Jaune raised an eyebrow. "Why the sudden interest?"

"Well, we have nothing better to do than wait for them to come back, and I am genuinely curious to hear about Remnant. I've only heard bits and pieces." Loona said, though it wasn't the complete truth. Only reason she said that was because she wanted an excuse to talk to him more.

"Fair enough." Jaune said with a shrug as he couldn't fault her for being curious.

Jaune cleared his throat as he began. "Well, I was what is called a Huntsman."

"A Huntsman?" Loona asked.

"Huntsmen, or Huntresses, are people who possess unique abilities and use...powerful weapons to combat creatures of the Grimm." Jaune explained to the Hellhound.

Loona hummed in thought, tapping her chin. "I think I heard them before. They're like shadow monsters right?"

Jaune did a "so-so" gesture. "Kinda but not really. It's hard to explain really, people only say that because we don't know much about their history." 'Of course that's what the public thought before Ruby told everyone about Salem.' Jaune mentally added.