Chapter Three

The Grimm Knight of Hell

Disclaimer: I own nothing. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth. Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel is owned by Vivziepop. Please support the original release.

Chapter Three

A year has passed and Jaune's contract with the Goetia family has ended. Stolas told him that he was welcomed to extend it but he gently refused. Jaune decided that he should head out on his own. 

Of course when Octavia found out about it, she was sad about Jaune leaving. However, Jaune reassured her that he wasn't leaving for good. The blonde even gave Octavia his number in order to stay in contact with each other. Something that Octavia took advantage of real quick by texting him whenever she could. Something that Jaune found adorable.

Now though, the blonde knight was currently crossing out another job ad in the newspaper. 

He let out a sigh. For the past few months, Jaune has been looking for a job that pays well in Hell. Which is easier said than done. And the jobs that were available and paid well were shady at best. Especially that ‘acting job’ post by that prick Valentino. 

Jaune mentally chuckled. ‘Ah, I still remember sucker punching that fucker in the face. Good times.’

Jaune placed the newspaper down and turned on the TV in his apartment. The apartment itself was decent but it was enough for Jaune.

Jaune surfed through the available channels until he landed into a channel that no one watched. On the screen was an imp that looked eerily familiar to him. 

“Hi there, my name is Blitzø, the ‘o’ is silent.” The now named Blitzø introduced himself. “Are you a piece of shit that got sent to hell or are you an innocent soul that got fucked over by someone else?”

The scene then cuts to a demon with a shirt that said Ohio on it. 

“After lovingly killing my wife for fucking the delivery guy!” The demon said, shouting the last part in anger. “You can imagine my surprise when I wound up here, after the state of Ohio killed me. I really wish I could stick to that happy jogger who saw me hide the bodies!” He finished his speech before smashing his fist yet together. 

The scene then cuts to two other Imps, one male and one female. In their hands was an all too familiar grimoire.

Jaune's eyes widened. “Oh you got to be fucking kidding me!” He exclaimed as he suddenly remembered who this Imp was. This was the imp that Stolas was having…rendezvous with. He should know, Jaune accidently walked in on them fucking. God he used so many bottles of bleach to get that sight out of his head.

“Well, luckily for you, thanks to our company’s special access to the living world we can take care of your unfinished business by taking out anyone who screwed you over when you were alive!” Blitzø yelled before he jumped into the portal. The other two imps followed soon after. 

“When you want somebody gone and you do not want to wait too long!

Call the Immediate Murder Professionals!”

The commercial went on to play a colorful jingle, showing the Imps and a Hellhound committing various acts of murder. 

Jaune simply rubbed his head, a headache was starting to form. After a failed day of looking for a job, Jaune finds out that an imp is using Stolas’s grimoire to go to the human world. Which he is pretty sure is against Hell’s laws. 

“Whelp, looks like I know what I'm doing tomorrow.” He muttered to himself. 

His hellphone went off, catching his attention. Jaune picked up the phone and opened it, seeing that he got a text from Octavia. He read the text and began to reply.