Chapter Six

The Grimm Knight of Hell

Disclaimer: I own nothing. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth. Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel is owned by Vivziepop. Please support the original release.

Chapter Six: Murder Family Part 1

Jaune went through his phone as he munched on some cereal. It had been two weeks since the incident with the little shit head named Eddie and business at I.M.P. had been going steady. Jaune's relationship with Loona had also been going well, with the blonde the Hellhound out on various dates.

So far things have been starting to go really well for Jaune.

He continued to scroll through his phone until he spotted something that caught his attention. It was a video that had two women who seemed to be having a fist fight with each other. The title of the video read, "Interview turns into fist fight!"

Intrigued, Jaune clicked on the video and watched as it played.

[VIDEO START]

A female sinner demon with white skin, red eyes and short blonde hair rushes back to her desk, holding papers while cracking her neck. She also wore a red business suit with a skirt. This was Katie Killjoy, one of the most famous news anchors in Hell. Next to her was another blonde woman, who appeared younger than Katie. She wore a red suit. Her skin was also pale white with red rosy cheeks and a cute black button nose and puffy eyelashes. Her long blonde hair was tied in a ponytail that reached the back of her midsection. This was Charlie Morningstar, daughter of Lucifer Morningstar and Princess of Hell.

~

"Huh, I honestly didn't think that's what the Princess of Hell looked like." Jaune said out loud. "Though I'll admit she looks adorable in that red suit of hers. Like a cute puppy dressed as a business woman."

~

"Welcome back! So, Charlotte!" Katie greeted before addressing Charlie. However, the reporter mispronounced Charlie's name. Whether on purpose or by accident is anyone's guess.

"It's... Charlie." Corrected Charlie as she smiles nervously as a spotlight flashes her way.

"Whatever." Katie waved off. "Tell us about this new passion project you've been insistently pestering our news station about!" She said as she tries to hold in her outburst by clenching her pen.

Charlie looks around as Vaggie motions her to go on, "Well," Charlie clears throat and exhales, "as most of you know, I was born here in Hell and growing up, I always tried to see the good in everyone around me."

Killjoy spots a slug and stabs it with her pen, the slug's blood bursts all over.

"Hell is my home and-" Charlie gets slug blood splattered across her cheek which she then wipes off, "you are my people. We... we just went through another Extermination."

Vaggie is seen giving Charlie two thumbs up as Killjoy quickly starts to lose interest.

"We lost so many souls, and it breaks my heart to see my people being slaughtered every year. No one is even given," She slams a fist on table, waking Killjoy up, "a chance!" Charlie then walks up from Killjoy's desk. "I can't stand idly by while the place I live is subjected to such violence! So, I've been thinking: Isn't there a more humane way to hinder overpopulation here in Hell?" She asked as Charlie walked around the audience. "Perhaps we can create an alternative way to change souls through... redemption?" She throws her arm around one of the News Cast's staff members. "Well, I think yes! So, that's what this project aims to achieve!" Charlie returns to Killjoy's desk. "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm opening the first of its kind! A hotel that rehabilitates sinners!"