SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1

I'm starting to write in shame, why? Is because Heba is NOT driving me crazy as always, he's upstairs sleeping because he "finally" got his 2 month holiday he deserved, I really envy him since he's one of the highest levels of extension class in university and he also got accepted in the most top level universities in Domino City.

He's taking on a mathematics and a science corse.

Annnnnd he's good at it, not good but REALLY, VERY and REALLY (VERY again) AMAZING!!

Sometimes, I'm really lucky to have Heba as my brother and I really mean it.

Grampa is at the grocery store buying more fruits and vegetables. Also getting more hamburger patties for me and Heba's hamburgers.

Yum, hamburgers. THAT'S Heba and I's main weakness, we can't stand a DAY without hamburgers and we mean it in a good (and not a bad) way.

I'm sitting on the couch now with the TV on in a Duel Monsters Comp and I'm yelling at the TV as if I was one of them Australian men shouting corrections for their football matches and stuff.

Then their was something on the TV that I couldn't expect this to happen.

On the TV, I dropped this notebook and stared at the TV (maybe drooling, maybe not) and my eyes were as wide as planet Jupiter and I didn't blink once.

Who was it really?

Yami Sennen. He was getting interviewed with the host of the DM Comp.

H:"So we now here back at the studio, with one of the biggest champions of Duel Monsters. The Pharaoh of Duel Monsters, Yami Sennen"

Y: "Thanks for having me here, its nice to be here."

H: "And its nice to have you to, Yami, now do you mind if I ask a few questions?"

Y: "Sure"

Now THAT'S when I started to take out my notebook and started writing this down, luckily Yami spoke in a tone that I could keep up while he is talking.

H: "So Yami, how does it feel like to win a large amount of DM championships and earn the title, The Pharaoh of DM?"

Y: "I was OK with it, I already knew I was going to get a title with the word 'Pharaoh' on it and apparently my twin, Atem and I have been busy with school so I hadn't played since Friday"

H: "Do you have some tips for todays winner?"

Y: "*chuckles* (Boy, I LOVE it when he chuckles) Atem told me this 4 months ago, 'Winning ain't a Piece of Cake, but only a Gift. Losing ain't for the Weak, but only for those who don't think straight'."

I literally STOPPED writing just as he finished saying the quote, I can't believe Atem ACTUALLY TOLD my crush, Yami, a quote that Heba made up and I actually can't believe that Heba even told Atem one of his quotes.

But Atem has NEVER EVER came up and talked to Heba, same thing even for Heba. They just stare at each other.

For a long period...

Of time.

But anyways, I never knew that Atem even INVESTIGATED him. No, not investigate him... STALKED him, yeah, STALKED him.

H: "Amazing quote Yami, you should thank your brother"

Y: *shrugs* It wasn't really my brother's quote, he got it from a very inspiring person. I also met an inspiring person at Friday after my, well, 201st duel with Kaiba, there was this cut- uh *he quietly scolded himself and continued* this boy, and he was very intriguing I was a bit concerned about him really, but anyways we became friends STRAIGHT away. You should meet him, he's not that bad really, and he REALLY loves DM and his skills are AMAZING"

OH MY RAAAAA!!!!

My crush ACTUALLY talked about me on TV and he said my skills are AMAZING.

OH MY RA!!!!!

I can't keep it in anymore. I JUST HAD to KEEP writing.

H: "Well, Yami, maybe you could bring this boy here since you said his skills are amazing and we can even see him duel."

Y: "I'll ask him, to make sure"

H: "Thank you now for being here Yami after 3 months its been a pleasure again"

Y: "Thanks its nice to be here"

H: "Now back to the arena, with 2 new competitors, over to you Layla"

I shut my notebook, squealed like a little girl while hugging it, I even got up and jumped rapidly up and down on the couch.

'OHMYRA OHMYRA OHMYRA OHMYRAOHMYRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!' That was me, squealing like a little girl while jumping up and down on the couch.

Then I stopped.

Am I starting to act like Heba when on a sugar-like rush when he's on Atem?

Oh Ra, I hope not.

'What's goin' on down there Yugi?' It was Heba rubbing his eyes, I think I just disturbed his sleep, but anyways, he's awake now theres nothing I could do now.

'I-I was watching the TV that's all,' I nervously giggled 'I-I was, really'

Heba shrugged, he knew I never lie and walked slowly away, I guessed he's going back asleep.

Anyways I kept fanboying, I don't know why, but Yami's my BIG, no, GIGANTIC crush in the whole WIDE WORLD!!!

Who wouldn't like this guy? Of course he's captured the hearts of many in the school, but just as long as he remains single...

For ME??????!!!!

So I don't have to go through ALL the drama princesses in our school or should I also say

A Drama Queen, I talking about Téa here. Yeah, she's a REALLY big drama queen.

I sighed and accidentally drew a gigantic line across the page!

ARGH! That's how I daydream?

But anyways, what I was thinking is that I thinking about what if Yami chose me to be his boyfriend?

I chocked at this though and I chocked again for seeing THAT sentence above.

Why does my life have to be only an expectation?

WHY!!!