New stories coming soon, literally.

Yo wassup Yayz here and as you guys might know (and see)...

I'M GOING TO PUBLISH SUM NEW STORIES BRUH!

Anyways, now you might be asking, what are they Yayz? Well here they are!

Title: My New Step Brother (Puzzleshipping)

Description: Yugi Muto's father died in a plane incident and his mum is re-marrying to another man in Egypt and his step-brother is coming over to live with him and his Grandpa, even schooling in his school! But there is ONE secret that Yugi doesn't know about Yami.
What are some things his new step brother is hiding from him?
Well, some might be a coincidence.

Title: Love Hurts (Puzzleshipping)

Description: {With Anime4Life_22}
Some say Love Hurts, broken hearts can be relieved.
Yugi Muto was "rejected" by his long time crush, Tea Gardener, in a very awkward way.
Though Yugi got why, he was the nerd in the school nobody like liked him, he's always that guy who gets the highest scores on every test, short, innocent and has a good heart.
Yami Sennen however, is one of the most good-looking, popular, muscular guys in the school he's a total rebel and bad boy, but in the inside he doesn't want to do all those things.

What happens when an incident in the train station brings them together?

Title: I WISH! For...

Description: "The only thing I wish for is Yami Sennen to notice me...just ONCE would already be enough."
Yugi Muto is the "game nerd" in the gang, whose "Sempai" is the most popular boy in school, Yami Sennen, who is hot, muscular and has that perfect tan.
Unfortunately, Yami is a playboy/player, who dated ALL the popular girls or other girls and dumps them after days.
What happens when they get paired up in a project?

Title: Insta-Famous

Description: Do you have Instagram? If you do, are you Insta-Famous?
Yugi Muto thinks he doesn't have the... style to become one of those good-looking people who post selfies online or send it to their friends to see.
Then Joey, Tristan and Marik convinced (read: forced) him to sign into Instagram and it changed his life when he posted a picture a selfie which was supposed to be for his friends and they "accidentally" started to share it countlessly, many people, even ones Yugi doesn't know, start to like it and share it.
Until it caught the attention of a very Insta-famous teen.
Yami Sennen, who is very "Insta-famous" indeed, 2.1 million (and counting) until when he stumbles into Yugi's photo, a selfie, surprised by the cuteness, he starts to follow him.
Then the whole story happens when Yami, his cousins, get expelled from their old school and were forced to move to the nearest school they could find,
Domino High School.

--------------------Sum line :|----------------------

So yeah, that's it!!!

I hope you can actually enjoy (and look forward) to these books!

Took me SO hard to ACTUALLY think of ideas (seriously, you don't know how hard)

I might not update some because of school, homework, places to go etc. but yeah, please have hope for me that I can, I do go on my own pace.

So yeah, Yayz, Jiggin' OUT!

:>