MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9

OMR!!!

I have NEVER laughed SO hard in my LIFE!

Really, I have. Alright, It all started when Grampa got up extra early to try out some anti-age treatments he saw on TV, so he started to put some cream onto his whole face and added some detail with the usual cucumber eyes.

Since it was early in the morning, he turned ALL the lights off from the whole Game Shop.

And 2 hours later, Heba actually woke up early as well, he was so confused why all the lights were out and once reaching the living room and turned all the lights on and the first thing he saw was Grampa and laying eyes on him...

Heba totally FREAKED!!!

That didn't help at all. Grampa, also went into a panic, leapt and grabbed Heba's arm making Heba scream even louder!

That could've broken the largest window or something but anyways. I felt a little sorry for him because I think, to him, wasn't Grampa at all but an old man zombie-like creature with some cream on his face, cucumber eyes, wearing a fluffy white bathrobe and bunny slippers.

It actually is pretty scary if you think about it.

If I could've caught this moment on camera, it could've lead us like about 10 million views on Youtube and maybe some rich video company to ring us up and even make us have our own some sort of cheesy reality show or something, I dunno but anyways.

I was at my room writing all of above until I stopped and started to laugh out loud with my head banging intensely on the desk, vibrating the things on it.

Heba's just glaring at me like Tea. To be honest, my stomach hurts all over.

There were two bad things and two good things. I'll do it in chronological order

The first bad thing is: I was TOTALLY freaked out as well at school because Tea actually turned out to have a TWIN SISTER called Anzu.

It sucked really, since she was going all GOO-GOO eyes on Atem since she arrived. She IS really like Tea and for some reason announced Yami to be her enemy, which I found quite surprising.

The first good thing that happened is that while I was walking over to the cafeteria I heard some strange noises down a dark corridor.

For some odd reason my instincts told me to follow it. Which was a VERY good idea and surprising as well.

As the weird noises got louder and the corridor going a bit darker I suddenly found myself a wide-eyed boy eyeing and gnawing at this scene:

Me and Heba's psycho friend, Marik Ishtar, is ACTUALLY making out! As in kissy-kissing make out. With who?

Malik Sennen!!! Yami and Atem's cousin.

I cannot believe it RIGHT now! I felt so jiggly and happy for Marik! I wanted to take a picture...

BUT I CAN'T!!!! I wish though.

I didn't really stay long because after a few seconds I turned and ran like the wind. To be honest, I am a really bad secret keeper, but when it is VERY personal. I would count it as a secret.

'Ryou! Joey! Tristan!' I called out while sitting down in vacant spot on our table, I was jumping and my body was FILLED wit jiggles SO bad, I can't stop bouncing!

'Whoa, whoa Yug' are ya alright?' Joey asked leaning in, while Ryou and Tristan held my shoulders down trying to stop me from bouncing but I ended up bouncing endlessly and them giving up.