WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11 (Part 1)

I have no exact expression whatsoever now.

But my exact reaction (not expression) was absolutely...

HAPPY THAT I COULD DIE RIGHT NOW!!!

I am on an "almost-date" with the one and only... YAMI SENNEN!!

The reason why I called it an "almost-date" is that it is a DATE even though it isn't a DATE because I don't think he actually meant it asking me out... or was he really serious?

I was in the library, too happy to even think, eat and write (well not really but you know what I mean)! Then this girl walked over to me,

'Hey have you heard?' she asked, 'Tea is demanding to cancel the Homecoming Dance on friday.'

I gasped and fell from my chair, though I didn't hit my head first. I hit my back. Life these days, they just never listen.

I'm still at the library, writing the paragraphs above this sentence I am writing right now. Yami was coming in and for some reason... I didn't know that guy likes to read books. I mean, yeah but I'm not calling it weird whatsoever, it is just... unexpected.

I eyed him closely and carefully, which I didn't know why I did, I know, I know, Yami is my crush and that OF COURSE I "eye" him... but since I am not a naughty boy I only "eye" his face.

No, not like COMPLETELY EYE him! That would be gross!

But anyways, back to the topic. Once he saw me, he hesitated like he was nervous or something and finally (yes, finally) got the courage to walk up to me.

'So, uh, hey Yugi, wassup?' I was surprised that he started talking to me, even though for the past few 36 hours he hasn't been talking to me since he asked me "out." He actually tried to avoid me, but what was never avoided was his smile and his stares.

'Ah, nothing much.' I looked up from my notebook since I got my nose stuck in it. 'I'm apparently just here all by myself and writing in this... Thing.'

I closed my Notebook and waved it for a little bit in the air. He chuckled and leaned against the wall, folded his arms and smiled at me.

If looks could kill. Blame Yami, he kills a lot of people with it.

'That's too bad, Aibou,' he says "sweetly" and that naughty smirk, 'Your friends were searching EVERYWHERE for you. Joey even came up and yelled DIRECTLY at my face!'

I guess he was TRYING to cheer me up, it did... a little. I mean, Joey's like that he can be very overprotective and well, out there. Not as "out there" as Marik, he's WAY "out there" to be honest.

'Besides, aren't you and Tea going to be with each other, dancing on Friday Night. Maybe Tea or Anzu might have a LANDSLIDE of a chance to be the Homecoming Queen.' I threw my head back and did a fake laugh to hide my tardiness. Yami struck a confused face,

'Tea? Who SAYS I was going with Tea?' My insides flinched,

'Uh...ahh... Everybody.' I managed to say as Yami's eyebrow perched up with his confused face.

'Oh well, everybody is wrong then.' Yami said with a shrug.

I widened my eyes. OMR! Did he just say that he ISN'T going with Tea! WHAT?! How could he NOT be going with Tea?

'Well, somebody's gotta tell her that.' I answered, 'She already has your... hmm, "costumes" picked out' I made quote signs at "costumes."

Yami then stared out of the window as if our ENTIRE conversation has already bored him out of his mind. 'I did. She asked me to take her-' From there he looked to the ground and did a fake little kick of the ground, '-and I said no.'