The Pilot

Y/n's P.O.V
"Listen, Charlie, you're going to do great, just like Vaggie said, remember the talking points, and do not sing." I spoke to Charlie over the phone.

"Vaggie has already told me not to, and I wanted to so bad." I could hear the downhearted tone in her voice.

"Sorry I didn't come with you and Vaggie to the interview, I wanted to make sure the hotel was in good shape, I would have Angel Dust help me, but I have no idea where he is." I told her.

"You are the best, Y/n. I expect nothing less from our receptionist and lead entertainer." Charlie squeals.

I let out a soft chuckle. "Thank you thank you, I'm here all day and night, and I'll be ready with the limo in case something happens, bye."

Me and Charlie both said bye before I hung up.

It's been years now since I've fallen into Hell. I met Charlie, the princess of Hell, and reunited with my friend Vaggie.

I learned that Vaggie and Charlie are dating, which I find is just adorable.

Vaggie also doesn't want Charlie to know that she's a fallen exorcist angel, and I promise to keep it a secret.

It's quite obvious that I'm a fallen angel, and Charlie doesn't mind.

Now the deer-like appearance on my body. Vaggie asked about that once, and I explained to her that the Radio Demon is my father.

It was quite obvious really, I knew he was some crazy powerful demon when I arrived here, but Vaggie told me that he was an overlord, and explained to me that the day he arrived in Hell he began to topple overlords who had been dominant for centuries.

When I told Vaggie I was not like him, Vaggie also agreed, well, I was in Heaven once, and she's my friend, and she also agreed to keep it a secret.

The only reason I think Charlie doesn't question the deer-like appearances on me is because of the fallen angel part, that, and she's probably too oblivious to even notice or pay attention.

Thank goodness too. Another thing I want to add is when I leave the hotel to go out, I wear a hat to hide my halo and antlers, wear sunglasses over my red eyes, tuck my wings into my shirt, and hide my tail away.

Because when I need to get something, I don't need demons running at the sight of me. That, and some demons will go nuts at the sight of a fallen angel.

When I decided that I wanted to help with the hotel all those years ago, Charlie made me the receptionist and the lead entertainer since I told her I liked to sing.

Hell has its quirks, but it's not that bad, once you ignore all the murders and screams of death, it's really not that bad.

"There, all better." I readjusted the small flower vase on the reception counter. "Now to watch Charlie's interview."

I sat down on the couch in the lobby, turning on the TV.

Charlie started talking about the hotel and stopping exterminations through redemption.

Once she had explained it, every demon there started laughing at her.

Uh oh, Charlie's getting on the table, that means she's going to sing.

Charlie no!

"I have a dream. I'm here to tell." Charlie starts singing

"Nevermind." I facepalmed.

After Charlie finished singing, everyone laughed at her again, then she started bragging about Angel Dust and how he had been clean for two weeks.

"I doubt that." I muttered under my breath.