To Tokyo

"Mom, where are those study materials we bought yesterday?"

"They're in the car. We forgot to take them out."

In her room, she packed her suitcase . With a determined focus on her studies, she added only a few clothes to her bag, alongside her MacBook, iPad, study materials, guides, and chargers. Each item carefully chosen, she prioritized her academic pursuits above all else. As she closed her suitcase, she felt fully prepared for the educational journey awaiting her .

"Is everything packed?"

"Hmm."

"Make sure you go to bed early tonight. The flight is at 6:00 am."

"Yeah, good night mom."

Her mind buzzed with thoughts of Tokyo University-her studies and the chance to make new friends. But suddenly, worries crept in.

"Would I find friends this time, or would I encounter more challenges? Would this new chapter bring companionship or more solitude?"

As she lay in bed, uncertainty clouded her excitement for the journey ahead.

Next day morning 04:00 am.
She woke up early, her excitement propelling her out of bed even before the alarm had a chance to ring. After a quick shower and breakfast, Before heading to the airport with her dad, she said goodbye to her mother and brother. In the quiet of the early morning, she watched the world awaken from the car, feeling closer to the beginning of her new chapter with each passing moment.

"Eve,have you taken all the documents?"

"Yes, Dad."

"We are gonna miss you,"

he said softly.

She didn't respond, a wave of sadness washing over her.

"Remember, Eve, study well and be kind to everyone, okay?"

she simply nodded in response.

They reached the airport. Her dad gave her a kiss on the forehead before they parted ways. She felt the warmth of his affection, a reassuring gesture before embarking on her journey. After their brief moment of connection, she proceeded to the check-in counter, presented her passport and ticket, and went through security screening. With each step, the reality of her departure sank in deeper. As she walked towards the departure gate, she felt a mixture of emotions, ready to embrace the new experiences awaiting her.

Amidst the bustling crowd of University students, she found herself surrounded by students preparing for their academic journeys. Suddenly, a gentle tap on her shoulder interrupted her thoughts...

Hey readers,

I just started my journey as a story writer. and honestly, I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I have plenty of ideas, but right now, I'm feeling a bit lost. The blank page is staring at me, and I'm not sure where to begin and end. It might be messy, but I'll give it my best shot. Thanks for joining me—I hope it all works out!
please support me and give feedback in the comments. I'll try to fix any mistakes along the way.

-CH