Hope.

He quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him..He held her close, feeling his heart racing in his chest.

"Oh, sor..sorry..thang...thanks..." .

she muttered, embarrassed.

"Ahh..uh..it's okay ".

She quickly freed her hand from his grasp and continued walking.

"Hell!That was so close,I nearly got a heart attack".
He thought.

"Oops, sorry about interrupting again".

he said, trailing behind her.

"Wha-what do you want?can you-.."

"Let me... let me...help".

he grabbed her hand and lead her towards the classroom.

As she was already done with him, she didn't say anything but withdrew her hand from his grasp and walked with him to see what he could do.As they reached the classroom,

"Sir, may I?".

He asked.

The professor nodded, allowing them entry.She glanced at him- like why did professor let him enter??!!.he simply smiled looking at her but she didn't.

She found a seat, but suddenly he sat  down beside her.She shot him a puzzled look.

"Why... why?".

she asked.

"What?"
he replied innocently.

"Why you sitting here?"

"Because I want to,".

he said with a smile.

"But... aren't you supposed to be in another class?".

she pointed out.

"Oh, am I? Well, it's too boring there today. I'll be sitting here instead".

he explained nonchalantly.

"Then . why here?,"

"Can't you see, there is no other place to sit ."

"Waahtt-NO OTHER SEATS !.oh i see".

As She was so done with him, she started to mind her own business while ignoring his existence.

As break time arrived, Ken's girlfriend spotted her.

"Hey..Eve"..

"Hi,wh..who?ken's-"

she responded, extending her hand.

"Yeah, I'm. I'm Loren. Ken mentioned you yesterday,"

"Uhmm..".

Eve smiled.

"Want to sit with me there?"

"Ye..yeah, sure".

she replied, turning at him and giving him a look that conveyed she was done with him, then grabbed her bag and followed Loren.he looked at her -like he don't care at all.

class ended at 6:30,

everyone was so exhausted. Eve and Loren was standing outside the university cafeteria, waiting for Lore's boyfriend.
"Yeah there he is!, hey Ken."
"Yeah babe".
"Eve, wanna join us? Let's grab dinner."
"I would like to but, i have to go somewhere ".
And they parted ways.

"Good day i forgot to brought the jacket!!"
"I will freeze to death at this rate".
"What kind of rule is this??!!. Can't brought car to uni for the first week ??!"
"But whyy" whey wheyy whyyyy".
"Why is the city too far? Did i took the wrong way?.".
She muttered to herself. Finally she reached the city and after a long search she finally bought a jacket . She was really tired. Then she brought some groceries and she didn't notice that the time has passed out. It was 11:00 . She decided to head back home by foot as she didn't get any taxi.

"Where am I??" I definitely took the wrong way. God I can't walk anymore."

She spotted a bench nearby, walked towards it, then suddenly collapsed unconscious.
after a while, ken was passing by there in his car and saw someone laying unconscious on the bench. so he decided to check on that person.

"Eve? Eve,why are you here? Can't you see it freaking snowing??".
He touched her face. She was frozen.

"God! She is freezing, what should i do".

He took of his gloves are wore it on her.

"Eve , wake up!"
He lifted her gently in bridal style and placed her in his car. He leaned towards her to move a strand of hair from her face and she suddenly stirred awake, and he quickly looked away, startled.

"Uuhmm, finally you woke up".

"REN! Why are you here? And why am i in your car??!".

She moved to open the car door. He grabbed her other hand.

"EVEE! Where you going?? You nearly froze to death. It's fucking snowing outside. I'm not gonna kidnap you or something like that". He said very angrily.

"Then how did you find me".

"Ken called me and said your mom has been trying to reach you nonstop, and you weren't picking up. So we started searching for you! Please understand!".He paused, his voice softening.
"Why are you treating me like some kind of stranger?".

"Me? You? Stranger?? Nah I didn't..uhmm".

She turned away, avoiding his gaze.

" Have you eaten something? Looks like you haven't."

"Nah i did ate".

"What?"

"Uhmm..su-sush-Ramen??!".

"So you haven't, stop lying. lets eat something".

She didn't say anything and stared through the window .Her phone rang .

"Hh-hey".
eve said

"Hello Eve" why are you not picking up my call!! I was worried to death. Do you know how much time i called!!

"Hey mom, I'm sorry, i was really tired and slept the moment I reached home"." Mom, don't worry, I'm safe. I will call you tomorrow. I'm going to sleep right now".

She hung up the call. And leaned towards the window .

"Wait, she said she feels safe around me? Yeah definitely.. that's ...something . It must mean she sees me as her knight in shining armor, her guardian angel in disguise. Yeah, she probably thinks I'm this mysterious, enigmatic figure, always there to save her from whatever troubles she faces".

Lost in his daydream, he didn't see the truck until it was too close. He slammed the brakes just in time, shocked and shaking from the close call.

"REN!! Where's your eyes?? We almost died!!"

"Eve, you alright?? Are you hurt?? Anywhere??".

He asked urgently, his eyes scanning her for any signs of injury as he reached out to check her over.

"Re-Ren? Wha- what you doing.. I'm- I'm okay. Focus on driving".

She was flustered by his behaviour .

"Uuhm-yeah!". He focused on driving again, but his tension was clear.

Hey, how's this part ? I don't even know what I'm writing :-.Please give feedback whether it's good or bad. So i can make improvements. Please support me and VOTE!! :) love y all. >