Prologue: Friends Forever

Warning:
USSR
TR
Cringe
Note: This work is satire. Please don't take this seriously.

-------------------------

Third Reich was at the garden, sitting on the grass as he looked up to the sky. Today was beautiful. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and he could hear the sound of his father talking happily to someone. Third Reich smiled, his eyes filled with childhood wonder. He laid on the grass and closed his eyes, letting out a soft sigh.

Just then, he heard another kid approaching. He wore an ushanka, he has a red flag just like him. His eyes were a hue of gold and orange. "Hello." The boy began, his Russian accent audible. He must be Russian Empire's son, Third Reich thought. "Hallo." Reich replied, sitting up.

"I'm Soviet! What's your name?" The boy with gold eyes introduced, his smile warm. "My name is Reich, Third Reich." He answered, now unable to peel his eyes away from the Russian.

Soviet's smile widened. "Let's go play!" He suggested, his hand outstretched for Reich to grab. Reich smiled back and grabbed his hands. "Sure, let's go!"

As they played, the Soviet suddenly said, "We'll be friends forever!" a thought passed Reich's mind. His father, the German Empire had always told him not to trust anyone. But Soviet's offer seemed genuine. And he found himself drawn to his new friend.

Friends forever.

Friends forever.