Chapter 1 : Alliance

Warning:
USSR
TR
Cringe
Note: This work is satire. Please don't take this seriously. And I don't mean to disrespect any nation, nor do i mean to offend any individual. Also I know the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact was NOT an alliance. But.. The CH fandom says otherwise and I wanted to follow the stereotypes. Again, this work is satire.

-------------------------

Third Reich, who donned an elegant yet intimidating uniform, an officer cap perched atop his head and his flag he proudly wore as an armband on his left arm, now a ruling country sat on his office, his arms crossed as he awaited his subordinate to inform him of the latest information regarding his invitation to Soviet Union for an alliance. He impatiently tapped his feet on the ground with a scowl on his face, his crimson red eyes flashing with anger.

Finally, the door opened, revealing one of his military personifications - Wehrmacht. "Did he agree to the meeting?" Third Reich asked, annoyance creeping into his tone. "Yes Mein Führer, he agreed to the meeting." Replied Wehrmacht politely as he gave Reich a nod.

Reich smirked, satisfied. "Good.."

"Very good."

(tiMe sKip- A/N: idk fanfics like these usually do this so might as well do it too-)

Soviet, or Union of Soviet Socialist Republic sat on a chair in the dimly lit room. He wore a brown coat along with a brown ushanka with a red star. He was also a ruling country now. Across him was Reich, his childhood friend. In front of them were documents brought by Reich. Behind both countries were their respective military personifications - Red Army and Wehrmacht.

Reich cleared his throat and grinned, "Well, we meet again, old friend." He began, his voice commanding yet carried a tinge of false warmth. Soviet did not find it particularly amusing. However, a part of him wanted to reconnect with his childhood friend and is glad for this meeting.

"Yes, indeed. Though under different circumstances." Soviet replied tersely, reminding him not to get too connected with his German frien- no, colleague. Third Reich smirked, witnessing the Russian's predicament and leaned back, playing with a pen nonchalantly. "Well, I suppose we can get this meeting started?"

.

.

.

"Hey, Reich..?" Soviet asked with wide eyes as they lay on the green grass (SORRY I CACKLED AT THIS DESCRIPTION LMAOAOOAO- Anyways..) Reich glanced at him, he raised an eyebrow. "Ja?" He replied with a smile on his face.

"Do you.. Do you think we could be Allies when we grow up?" Soviet continued, his voice filled with childhood innocence. Reich blinked, not expecting a question like this. "I don't know Soviet... Perhaps?" Reich chuckled softly, trying to dismiss the topic. But Soviet seemed persistent. "What do you mean you don't know? You're gonna be the leader, Reich."

Reich was silent. He didn't know how to answer the question. "Only time would tell, Soviet." He finally concluded.

.

.

.

"So, I was thinking we could invade Poland and split him in half, 50/50. What do you say, Soviet? It's a pretty tempting deal, isn't it?" Reich said with a grin, trying to convince his Russian friend as he drummed his fingers on the table's surface.

"Poland, huh?" Soviet mused. This could be the perfect revenge after the Soviet-Polish War. Reich knew that Soviet was aching to get revenge on Poland, and this was an opportunity to do so. Reich chuckled darkly as he attempted to convince his friend once more.

"Come on Soviet. Do you not feel hatred and anger towards the Poles? What Poland has done to your country? I would accept this deal in a heartbeat, my dear friend."

Soviet hesitated. Trust is a fragile thing. But Reich was a childhood friend, he would not dare harm him right? Soviet sighed and finally replied. "Fine." Reich seemed satisfied and smiled. He handed out a paper to Soviet. "Sign it."

And so, a fragile alliance built on fragile trust began.