Chapter 2: Invasion

Warning:
Blood
USSR
TR
Cringe
Note: This work is satire. Please don't take this seriously. And I don't mean to disrespect any nation, nor do i mean to offend any individual. Also please stop giving this reads lmao- if you're interested in reading my real work, check out my oneshot or Krieg auf See. Btw the video above made me motivated to write this lmao

-----------------------

Warsaw, 1939 (help)

"Nie! You won't capture me, German." The white-red faced country who donned a white collared shirt and a soft brown sweater hissed at Third Reich. Reich smirked, his crimson red orbs (HELP I CAN'T) glinting with malicious intent.

"Oh, Polen, you never learn, do you?" Reich replied arrogantly, his arms crossed. "Your land belongs to me. Your land rightfully belongs to Germany. And I shall take it back."

Poland gritted his teeth, he lunged at the smirking German but before he could do so, he felt his white wings being held by a pair of strong hands. He turned his gaze and saw Soviet - his golden eyes sparkling with vengeance.

"Привет, Poland." Soviet grinned, holding the wings slightly tighter, making Poland wince. "Let go of me!" Poland yelled, trying to get out of Soviet's grasp.

"You're not going anywhere, Poland." Third Reich interjected, pulling a pocket knife out of thin air - basically nowhere because his pocket were too small for a knife to fit. Poland's red eyes widened. They would not.

Reich dragged the knife closer to the Pole's wings and-

Chop!

Just like that; the pure white appendages were cut by a cruel hand along with a powerless knife. (Help- so dramatic) Soviet released Poland from his grasp and Poland collapsed to the ground, tears prickling at the corner of his eyes as blood trickled down from his back, staining his shirt.

Reich cleaned his knife and the knife disappeared from sight. He glanced down at the defeated Pole - satisfied. So far, everything was going smoothly according to plan. He had convinced Soviet to be allies with him, and now he's invaded Poland just like that with his old-new ally.

He shot Soviet a satisfied glance. "We did it." Reich said, his voice low and evil. Soviet merely nodded as he stared at the now unconscious adversary. Soviet hated Poland...

"Well, what are we gonna do with this?" Soviet asked, finally glancing at the German nation. Reich immediately called for Wehrmacht. Wehrmacht rushed to his leader's call and stood at attention.

"Take care of this thing." Reich ordered, smirking as he lightly kicked Poland. Wehrmacht was a bit shocked and hesitant as he stared at the bloodstains, he glanced at Reich as if to say, "What the fuck" but he reluctantly obeyed and picked up Poland's bloody form.

With that taken care of, Reich walked closer to Soviet and stared directly into his eyes. "You're such a good friend, Soviet."

Soviet's stoic facade broke and his eyes widened a bit, not expecting such words from the shorter nation. But before he could say anything, Reich grasped his hands and said, "Friends forever, remember?"

Soviet's lips curved into a small smile. He nodded.

"Friends forever."