lucky me

You raised your hand to the sky while lying on your back, contemplating your hand, and then you lowered your arm over your face, covering your eyes and breathed a deep sigh .

There is no doubt that you been isekaied into ☆LMK☆ show, your Surroundings are enough evidence for this, you stayed lying on the ground trying to understand how did you get here in the first place and suddenly you felt something soft and tiny touching your nose rapidly, so you raised your hand slowly up to see with one eye at the thing taping your nose.

It turns out to be a cat!, it's fluffy, small and have white and black fur. What makes it cute Some of the black fur had made a mustache and a circle around one of its eyes. You left your hand from you forehead and put it aside and then slowly getting up into a sitting position as you did that the cat takes a few steps back, arching it back up and stared at you with widened eyes watching your ever more.

You look at the cat and offered your hand slowly towards it with a little warm smile hoping it to do not be afraid of you, the cat seems to calm down and slowly approached you, sniffing your hand and licking it before jumping back a little and approaching you again, this time taping at your hand with it paw rapidly which make you crack a little laughter and pet the cat as it jumped into your lap.

You play with it for a bit then it hits you, you have nothing in here or anyone.. no hours, no friends, no family, no lover, no bitches, you're completely alone here, to put Salt on the wound... this universe is no safe, lucky for your nerde ass you know evey episode of this show so you can survive, you got up which made the cat jump from your lap and then you undust your clothes again looking around you and seeing your ☆best friend, your lover, your life☆ and it was your photo on the ground.

You didn't hesitated not even once and quickly leaned down and grabbed it, bombarding it with kisses with a heartily laughter, you opened it and found it was the same but some of the apps names are different and the news too!, wen you taped the news it's was all about ☆Megapolis☆ and the other areas in this world and you quickly swiped the pages to see anything about ☆the DBK return☆

For your luck... you didn't find anything so that conclud that nothing happened and you still at the start before the shenanigans happened

---------*°•☆•°*---------

You wear walking around the city and the cat followed you, it looks like it liked you and won't let you leave it behind, you ignored it and continued walking searching for an apartment and a job, after all you need a way to get living, after a few minutes you found a coffee and entered it, the cat started out side watching you from the glass door as you talked with the employer in front of you, she left you for a seconds then came back with the manager.

☆How can I help you ma'am?☆, the manager asked.

☆I was searching for a job and i-☆, you answered before getting cut off by the manager.

☆do you know how to make desserts?☆, the manager asked.

☆Yes!, that's my special-☆, before you could continue your sentence you heard him shout ☆Your hired... you can start tomorrow at 6:00☆, he said before going back inside how you assumed his office.

You shot the worker a look of surprise and she just laughed lightly and tell you, ☆that is our boss ◇Chang◇ for you, by the way my name is ◇Hua◇, what's your name?☆

Oh!..um. my name is (Y/N), you said.

(Y/N) you say!... Hmmm.. that's a wonderful name, for someone as beautiful as you, one more question!.. how did you get your skin to be this color?.
__________________________________________
Fun face your skin color didn't change, you still have your original skin color.
And I well call it (s/c) okay?.
OKAY!
________________________________________
You smiled ☆I got it from my parents..☆, you responded.