Are my eyes deceiving me?

The bathroom door open as with you standing on the doorwhy with your all glory, your Bath robe wrapped around your body and water drip from your hair to the floor and your cheeks, your face cheeks hurt and your arms shaking like jelly... why is that?, well...

It's been a year since you finished school, but you didn't want to go to college not because your not smart or anything, your grades are good, but you didn't want to be a doctor, teacher, boss in a organisation etc...

Since your childhood you have a passion for desserts and you insisted every time your mother makes them you want to help her, she let you help her will keeping in eye on you to make sure you didn't fuck it up, but surprisingly you did it will and they tested better then your mother's!, and so with the years want by you grow and your desserts skills become more and more delicious.

As you sit on your bed remember how hard you worked the past few weeks, you sighed in relief as you lay down on the bed, working for 9 hours a day in a diner as a cook, the dinar you were working in is so famous in the area and a lot I mean a lot of people came from afar just to taste your desserts, and that makes you work from an early time to get everything ready and baked in time before the dinner opens its doors.

After you got your money at the end of the month,  you realised that you got the perfect amount of money to build your own dinar and get some workers to work with you, you couldn't get the smile out of your face all this past years of dreaming and fantasising of your own dinar is finally coming true, but your imagination cut off by your brother banging on you door, you told him to what until you dress up and go see him.

Quickly getting up from the bed and grabbing your pajamas and putting it on ten walked to the door,but stopping looking at your self on the mirror twice admiring your your figur and smiling because you look so fucking gorgeous [you beautiful thing], turning your head to the door and raising your hand to unlock the door, as soon you did that the door bursted open with your brother standing with a face full of sadness and tears and he can barely breath properly, your years widened in shock at your brother's state.

What wrong!?, what's going on!?, are you okay you asked your brother with a consen look.

He looked at you as he tried to talk but he's worried are not coming out and he insisted close his eyes shut and starte to cry.

Hay look at me!, you raised your hand to put them on your brother's cheeks which forced him to open his eyes and met your gaze

G-g- granny... he managed to say

What wrong with granny!?, you shouted as you felt your heart racing fast in your chest

She.. she..

------------*•°☆°•*-----------

You run as fast as you could to the house next door without no shoes on, opening the door quickly and ther you see...

A lot of people Surrounding someone, your heart dropped hoping that the person they are Surrounded is not what you think it is

A middle aged looking man looked at the door direction and said, ☆you must be (Y/N) right?

You nodd your head as you walk towards him, which made you take a better view of the situation and in this moment your feeling your world shudder in pieces as you realised that the person how was laying on the ground in none other then granny willow, you felt your legs weakness and your tears started to run down your chest then you quickly ruched to her side as she was saying her last words

(Y/N)... my child.. come close.., she said with a weak voice, and you quickly applied and leaned closer the she said.

She rasped her hands behind her neck and unclip her necklace then she told you to open your hand and you quickly did

I know that day well came... and I didn't wish to leave this world without seeing you one last time, she coughed and you put your hand on the back of her head, i want you to have this..., she put the necklace on your free hand and put her own hands on your hand and closed it

You can't help but feel your tears doublet and run down your chest as you closed your eyes shut not having the encouragement to look her in the eye, then she put one hand on your cheek forcing you to look at her and you quickly put your put your hand on her hand dropped the necklace

Sweet heart... don't cry... I don't want to go without... the smile that always lightly up my... day, you forced yourself to crack a smile which didn't turned out good but enough to let granny willow laugh lightly yet weakly.

As long you have my necklace with you... I well me always.. by.. your.. side-, as she finished her sentence she closes he eyes and with a smile she left us like a leaf flying away with the wind...

--------*•°☆°•*---------

The past few days been so hard for you, you didn't start to build your dinner and you spent all your days inside, looked your self in your room coming rarely out for food.

Losing granny willow is like losing piece of your heart, she was the one wen to comfort you wen you're feeling down and distracted, the was the one to looking after you wen your mother gives birth to your brother, she encouraged you to follow your dream and she is the one how introduce you to ☆The journey to the west☆, it's was your favourite story and the way she was telling the story makes you feel like you was with them on ther journey... but now you're... alone..

☆You was laying on your stomach looking at your hand at the necklace she gave you,.. she wasn't you real granny, you never have the chance to do all those things with your real grandma, but you still  can't believe that she was gone☆

You put on the necklace and lower your head down on the pillow as you started to full asleep a little bit of tears fall down from your eyes into the pillow...

--------*•°☆°•*--------

as you felt the warm sun shine and hit your skin, you tried to pull the bed sheets to cover your head, but your hands was moving around without touching anything, you sighed deeply and and relieved that you didn't open your door or your window so you quickly opened your eyes to find yourself out side, ☆w-w-what!? *you sit down and find yourself laying on the ground, standing up and looked around you, everything looked different and you raised your hands to undust your self, as the moment you did that you saw your hand look like lego and you panic and let out a little yelp as you fall down.

W-w-what's going on!?... why am I here!?, No how did I get here!?... do my eyes deceiving me!?
.  .  .

And if it real does that mean I was in....
.
.
  .
   .
    .
     .
      .
       .Oh... no...