A Hero Is Born 👏

You rushed inside keeping the door open, Sandy was making something in the kitchen and when he saw you he looked at you with surprise yet concern, because you were breathing heavily and sweating, and before Sandy could ask any questions you were speed talking, telling him to "GetTheBoatReady, PutTheCatsInASafePlaceAndBeExpectingGuests" Sandy got excited at the mention of the boat and nodded without questioning you.

--------*•°☆°•*--------

You were in the bathroom washing your face and thinking again about whether interacting with the main characters was what you wanted, but in the end, you decided to do it and give it a try. By the time you got out of the bathroom, you heard a loud explosion followed by a loud thud. Immediately knew it was DBK destroying the city and the group on their way, To Sandy's house.

you took a deep breath and sat on the couch, sandy came up to you and handed you a cup of warm tea, you thanked him and smiled, even though you already knew what was going to happen, Sandy returned the smile then back to the kitchen. your cat jumps onto your lap and starts purring looking at you, assuring you that everything is going to be just fine, you let out a little laughter before petting it and taking a sip of your tea.

After a few minutes, the door opened slowly, and the group arrived. They all sat down on the couch and they were trembling when they saw Sandy carrying the Butcher knife. Sandy noticed that and threw the Butcher knife next to the sink making it stand up perfectly at the cutting board, and turned back to look at the group that was sitting on The other side of the room, looking at them with his eyes covered with a thick shadow and said, "Is a lot to take in, you know what I do to people who disrupt the peace?".

Everyone's breath is stuck in their throat as you sip more tea looking at them with half-lidded eyes, enjoying the show you love living right now. Then quickly, Sandy changed characters like he was in a video game "Serving tea," Sandy continued, but this time with a smile.

The pig demon looked at him confused and puzzled as Sandy started offering tea to everyone, the only one who took a cup was the one with glasses and a scarf, he immediately started to tease the pig demon guy about it, "Certain noodles shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality Sandy", the girl with the black and green hair followed by "You're right piggy, this guy is dangerous. He well kill us with cuteness," then she gently throws one of Sandy's cats on the pig demon's head.

The pig demon had none of this and got frustrated. slammed his hands on the table, then asked with a calm voice yet had a hint of frustration "Sandy what happened to you?..." he snapped, grabbing Sandy by his pearl necklace, his legs were on Sandy's knees, and started screaming at him "WHERE IS THE ANGRY GLASS CHEWING FISH THROWING BUDDY I USED TO KNOW!?". Meanwhile, you were sipping tea and enjoying the drama unfold, smiling smugly as you petted your cat who has its signature cat smile and you have the same smile too.

Mo jumps into Sandy's arms. You can't help but chuckle at them. The pig demon was lying on the ground at his side not facing anyone absolutely upset, the guy with glasses sipping tea with two of Sandy's cats around him observing his every move, and the two teens were begging Sandy to take them to Flower Fruit Mountain with a baby tone, "Okay" Sandy response with no hesitation "anything for pigsy, I can get you there but it isn't a pleasant trip".

The two teens are leaping around the place with happy yeses spelling from their happy wide mouths, as they continue cheering and talking, the guy with glasses turns his head to face you "Oh!, didn't notice you there, I'm Tang. And you?

You put your cup down and introduce yourself. "Nice to meet you, Tang. My name is (Y/N).

---‐------*°•☆•°*----------

At first, you didn't want to company them on the island and told Sandy that you wanted to stay on the boat and take care of the cats with him, but Sandy assured you and told you that "my place is safe and well protected, besides flower fruit Mountain has various new fruits and flowers that could make good tips of tea flavours AND.. cakes~" he reasons with a tall "s", and because of your passion for sweets and cake, you agreed to go.