The UA Sports Festival: Part 2

I stepped up into the ring, standing across from Frisk.  She had her signature blank stare on her face, as we waited for the signal to start.

YN: No hard feelings, right babe?

Her face quickly changed to a sadistic grin, her eyes now glowing red.  Oh shit.

Chara: Of course not, Sansy.  So don't start crying when I win!

Midnight gave the signal to start and knives formed in her hands.  I grinned as two Gaster Blasters formed behind me.  They fired, but Chara dodged under them and threw the knives at me.  Giant blue bones formed in front of me, blocking them.  I formed a smaller bone in my hand and ran towards Chara, who formed a glowing red sword and ran to meet me.  Our weapons impacted, and I grinned.

YN: I'm not even gonna lie, this is fun.

Chara laughed.  Not her usual sadistic laugh, but a happy laugh.  That's... new.  She swung the sword again and I jumped backwards, throwing my bone club at her.  Her eyes widened and she blocked it, but six more Gaster Blasters appeared in a circle around her.

YN: You actually seem happy right now Chara.  Frisk and I always saw you as evil, a dark stain on her personality that could eventually lead to disaster.  But maybe all you needed was... I dunno.  Some good food, some bad laughs... some nice friends.  Anyways, see ya soon... Chara.

She stared at me for a few seconds, before flashing a genuine smile.  I snapped my fingers, and the Gaster Blasters all fired.

All Might: I am here!  To present the medals!

He gave Bakugou his third place medal, before moving on the second place podium.

All Might: Ah, YN.  Quite the close match, eh?

YN: Yeah yeah.

At the last second, right before the Gaster Blasters fired, Chara chucked her sword at me, hitting me in the head with the pommel and knocking me out.  And I'm not gonna lie, I'm still salty about it.  All Might put the medal around my neck, before moving on and giving Frisk hers.

All Might: Ladies and gentlemen, say it with me!

Crowd / All Might: PLUS ULTRA / Thanks for your hard work!

I started laughing as the crowd began to boo him.