Vale shenanigans

(For this chapter, I'm going to try to change a small part of my formatting)

It's the day, The forever fall trip. We get to go to the Forever Fall Forest, Not sure why they call it that.

The field trip started at 1300 sharp, It was 11:53, and I had to get ready, I quickly took a shower and got ready. I grabbed a pop tart and popped it in the microwave while cleaning my AK and went ahead and grabbed everything to go, right as I finished the pop tart cooking I went ahead and ate it while exiting the building towards the landing pads, I got there at 12:49, Early.

Glynda: "Hello... Red. You are early."

Red: "Yes I am."

We waited for a while. until everyone was there. we got on the Bullhead and started flying, the trip was rather quick lasting only 10 minutes.

Once we got off we regrouped and started walking, led by Professor Glynda. Glynda? Ms Glynda? Not sure. Our objective is to collect sap from the trees.

Glynda: "Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sightsee. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so."

"Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!"

Red: "Yup... Have fun in death forest."

I walk away going to find and dupe some sap.

(Time skip, 5 minutes)

I met up with Pyrrha and Ruby before hearing a roar and some of CRDL run past us shouting

_RDL: "Ursa! Ursa!"

Red: "Ursa? Where is it?!"

I saw Russell run into Yang terrified, I raised my AK and walked towards where it was, once I got there I saw Cardin and Jaune there. Pyrrha, Weiss, And Ruby appear behind me. I notice Jaune is about to attack his shield is open until it moves up suddenly. I look at Pyrrha and look confused and I see her hand Glowing a little bit before, the glow disappears.

Red: "What's that about, Pyrrha?"

Ruby: "Uhh what?"

Weiss: "How..."

Pyrrha: "Well you Ruby have your speed, Red has. Im not sure... And You have your Glyphs. My semblance is polarity."

Red: "So you can influence in materials capable of being attracted to a magnet? Interesting."

Pyrrha: "It is. I've never seen your Semblance Red, What is it?"

Red: "It's uhh.. *Thinking* Uh Focus I guess! Yeah. That.."

Pyrrha: "Focus... Interesting."

I look at Jaune who's just standing there intimidating Cardin to hell.

Red: "Kid's doing well now. Well, I'm off to go back to the place Goodwitch wants us to rendezvous at."

Ruby: "Alright!"

I just walked away toward the rendezvous point while humming a song. It was a short walk so I got there without incident. I sat there on a rock waiting for everyone to arrive, Once they did we got into a line and waited for the Bullhead. I was just playing on the scroll when the Bullhead flew over and landed in front of us. We got on and we flew back to Beacon. Glynda graded us on the spot, most of us... 90, or 80. CRDL? 50.