Operation File: Operation Homebound

THIS FILE IS RESTRICTED ON A NEED-TO-KNOW BASIS, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, WILL BE TERMINATED.

SECTION I, INTRODUCTION TO REMNANT

As you know, I have been transported to another world, This world is known as; "Remnant". This planet's make and construct is similar to Earth, and may be a continuation of Earth. Though, This would not be possible as the tectonic plates are of different shapes. In this world, A new type of material, Dubbed, "Dust" has been used. Currently, It seems as though, it is only Viable as a power source and not a propellant, As it is inferior to traditional Gunpowder, or Plasma bullets

Though, Dust may be infused into clothes (See section 45, Advanced Dust techniques), It serves as a add-on to one's semblance. Speaking of semblance, It seemed as though the "Gods" of this place, Dubbed The God of Light and God of Darkness respectively, Have given each person born on this planet.. an aura and semblance, Both only being unlocked through... the use of enchantment techniques or through Natural, or Instigated events. In rare cases Mundane events have unlocked one's Aura or Semblance. (See, Aura and Semblance Unlocking)

SECTION II, SET UP AND EXECUTION

The start of this operation begins with me, Red Actual, sending Code Bravo-Charlie-Delta when questioned on my true nature, and Relaying a code. This will instigate Tier-1 Special forces units, RED and BLUE, along with Tier-2 GREEN units on standby. The rest of the Army, Will be put on DEFCON-3 and subsequently partially mobilized, Combine "Hunter" Helicopters and Manned Boeing "AH-64" Apache attack helicopters are put on QRF if anything goes south. A battalion of Tier-3 Units will be mobilized, along with a Division of Armored or Mechanized units, And Combine "Civil protection" Units as Local police force if we may be compromised.

One Squadron of A-10C "Warthogs" and Five AC-130J "Ghostrider" are to be deployed. Two squadrons consisting of F-15E "Strike Eagles" are to be put as Air superiority units if Air units should be deployed.

Once all threats are dealt with, The Army is to be put on DEFCON-4 while I try to solve something out with the Headmaster, and/or Any friends that find out about my true nature.

SECTION III, AFTERMATH AND INTEGRATION

Once I, and Subsequently the rest of the Army, are let loose into the world, Our first step is to reveal ourselves. This may be done through an announcement by the Headmaster, and/or Media Outlets, We are to start to assist in Humanitarian, Or Militarial aid, Wether that be Training, Weapons Research, Or PMC contracts to destroy Grimm or Defend against them.

Alongside what is stated above, We shall start to develop Portal technologies, or Interdimensional portals in an attempt to find Earth.

That shall be Operation Homecoming.