Combat and Meetings

(As of first starting this chapter, this story is 1st on "stupid", I honestly put that as a joke but uh thanks?)

It's combat class, Currently, Pyrrha and Cardin are sparring, I'm just watching them fight quite nicely. I see the others cheer Pyrhha on and give some encouragement to her.

Eventually, she does defeat him and Cardin is left on the floor clutching his heart like he's having a heart attack. As Pyrrha leaves the Arena Glynda starts talking.

Glynda: "And that's the match."

Cardin: "Lucky shot... *death.sfx*"

Glynda: "Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament."

Pyrrha: "Thank you."

She walks out of the Arena.

Gylnda: "Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers?"

Red: "I'll take a shot at it."

Mercury: "Yeah I'll do it as well"

I walked up to my locker to grab some Special Training bullets so I wouldn't kill Mercury or whatever his name was. I opted to use an FN FAL this time since We need to let the Right arm of the free world get its way.

After loading it and a few extra Mags, I walked up to the arena and got ready as Mercury walked up as well.

Red: "Think you'll go easy on me for showing you da wae to your room?"

Mercury: "No, I don't think I will."

Ree: "Alright then."

Glynda: "Three, Two, One... Go!"

I start firing at him, each bullet taking small parts of his aura, After I finished a mag, I pulled out a Shovel and jumped towards him screaming:

Red: "SCREAMING EAGLESSSSS!!!"

I bonk him in the head, It immediately takes a large chunk off his aura. I pull out a pistol and fire at him, This time the bullets were converted 9mm to use Dust as a propellant.

Each shot nicked away at his aura, Bit by Bit. After I dumped around 2 mags I dodged an attack by him before pulling out the shovel and hitting him again, and again. After doing one more to his head he is knocked out.

Glynda: "And Red wins by Knockout!"

Red: "Honestly, I tried a little bit too hard."

"Is he okay?"

Glynda: "He should be."

I walked off the stage and sat down in my chair.

Glynda: "That is all for today. And remember, the dance is this weekend. But you all have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any excuses."