Prologue: A Bunny Within a Raging Storm

A small, white, bunny sinner demon fell into Hell, and as soon she hits the ground, she began shaking and tearing up in fear as she looked at her surroundings. The sky above her was red instead of blue, and she then began to try to cover her ears as she began hearing the loud sounds of gunshots and explosions, making her more scared, and as her fear rises, large amounts of snow clouds began to form into the skies of Hell.

The citizens of hell, sinners, overlords, and all watched in shock and awe as a massive snow storm began raging throughout hell as the loud fearful cries of a child was heard all throughout hell, but due the amount of snow and ice raging down the sky, no one could see what the cause of this storm was. Not even Lucifer himself, as he was trying to search for what was making the cries, all he could see was a small figure of something curled up into a ball in the far distance.

As the storm continued, large snow abominations resembling different kinds of beasts began rising up from the snow and ice on the ground, and began attacking anything that was close to them. Lucifer watched as a giant wolf-like snow abomination took form in front of him and he dodged as the creature tried to strike at him before taking off in the direction of the crying figure. When Lucifer looked at the direction of the wolf-like snow creature, both the creature and the figure were gone, but the cries were still heard as the rest of the snow abominations began killing any demon that was in their path.

After a few hours, the cries of the new demon disappeared and the storm slowly began disappearing as the snow abominations melted away...

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the prologue, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜