Chapter 4: Overture ( Part 1 )

Snowy was currently in her room while Alastor was downstairs showing Charlie and Vaggie something called a " Commercial ". Snowy was on the floor, laying on her stomach with the Hotel's key and pet Keekee sitting beside her as she was drawing some pictures of Angel dust and the hotel staff and a bunch of pictures of various white and icy blue animal-like demons with some crayons and paper that Charlie got for her. It has been a few hours since Alastor woke her up and she hadn't felt any signs of being upset or scared one bit, which was something she wasn't used to.

Snowy's ears then went up when she heard singing outside. She then stood up, then she and Keekee went to her window and peaked out of it to see Charlie singing and dancing out in the destroyed Pentagram city.

Snowy: Keekee, why is Charlie singing and dancing in the streets?

Keekee only shrugs her shoulders in response, then Snowy's ears went up again when she heard Vaggie's voice call out for her.

Vaggie: ( off-screen, calls out: ) Snowy! Can you come down here, please? And bring Keekee!

Snowy quickly got up and scooped Keekee in her arms as soon as she heard Vaggie's words, and the young overlord quickly ran out of the room with a smile on her ivory pale face.

Snowy: ( Yells out, to Vaggie happily: ) Coming!

( Slight Time Skip )

Snowy was now standing beside Alastor with a smile on her face as Vaggie had summoned the hotel residents and workers to discuss the commercial for the hotel. Angel Dust was constantly looking at Husk with a seductive gaze while Husk was glaring daggers at him. Snowy looked at Vaggie with her full attention as soon as the one eyed woman spoke.

Vaggie: Okay, so, Charlie is dealing with something very important, so while she's gone, we are making a new commercial. One that represents her vision and what we're doing here. So, we need a camera. ( Turns to Alastor ) Alastor?

Alastor slapped his fingers to conjure up a camera that didn't look like any camera that Snowy had ever seen before, causing the girl to look at the camera with curiosity, but Vaggie was unamused.

Vaggie: A video camera?

Alastor: ( with a displeased expression: ) Hmmm.

Snowy frown when Alastor snaps his fingers again, making the strange looking camera disappear and a video camera took it's place.

Vaggie: ( takes the video camera ) Alright! Let's do this!

Snowy stayed by Alastor's side as Vaggie began recording a scene at the bar with Husk and Angel dust with the video camera. Husk was behind the counter reading a script in his claws and Angel Dust was sitting on a bar stool. Snowy's ears then went up as the young overlord heard the sounds of the camera starting.

Vaggie: And... Action!

Husk: ( carefully reads the script lines, and brought the script closer to read: ) " Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel. Can I help you with anything? "

Angel Dust: " I've been a bad boy, and I need a big, strong daddy to put me in my place...on the path to redemption! "

Snowy giggled at Angel Dust's behavior while Husk groans with displeasure, as to Snowy's innocent mind, Angel was just acting goofy.