Bio: Meet Hell's newest and cutest overlord!

Human name: Unknown/doesn't remember ( for now )

What most residents of hell refer her as: The Winter Demon

What the hotel residents named her: Snowy

Gender: female

Age: 9

Looks:

Some of her personality: She's an incredibly fragile and innocent child that gets easily scared of her surroundings and by those around her

Some of her personality: She's an incredibly fragile and innocent child that gets easily scared of her surroundings and by those around her. She slowly starts coming out of her shell as she spends time with the staff and residents of the Hazbin Hotel after Charlie found her on the streets of Hell.

Some of her abilities: She has the ability to create large hailstorms and blizzards, and the ability to summon highly aggressive snow abominations, but because her powers are tied to her emotions, her powers only come out whenever she's scared, and the only way to get her powers to stop is to calm her down.

Her past life: No one knows much of Snowy's human life or how she died, not even her, but Charlie and Alastor believe that she might've died in a snowstorm due to her powers.

Birth Family: Unnamed Mother ( status unknown )

Found Family: The residents and staff of the Hazbin Hotel ( adoptive family )

Her head cannon voice: Bingo from Bluey

( A/n: I don't own the vid. )

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the bio, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you think might've caused Snowy to be sent to hell.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜