Chapter 1: An Angel Slain In Defense ( short )

A/n: Just so you know, this chapter takes place before Charlie found our precious little snowflake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The small sinner demon child was on the streets of Hell, sitting at the end of an alleyway, silently whimpering with a scared expression on her face as she heard the sounds of screams around her as she watched in fear as she watched scary looking angels fly down into Hell with weapons. She then let out a frightful scream as she saw one of the angels flying towards her, she then curled into a ball, shaking in fear as the angel came closer with their spear aiming at the small demon child while ice and snow surrounded around the child on the ground beneath her.

Then suddenly as the angel was inches away from the child, a massive owl-like snow abomination formed from the ice and snow and pounced onto the angel, pinning the angel on the ground away from the child with it's talons with ease. The creature snapped the angel's weapon in half with its icey beak, before it began brutally ripping the angel into pieces.

Once the angel was slain, the blood covered owl-like snow abomination went to the scared shaking child and puts it's massive wings over the girl, sheltering her from the sounds of death and from seeing the chaos around her, but the young child was still very much afraid as she began crying out of fear, causing the abomination to grow bigger and more intimidating looking with each cry.

Bunny sinner demon child: ( as she cried: ) Mama! Help! Please I need you!!! Mama!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you thought about seeing the young overlord kill an angel.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜