Chapter 12

\\April 25th, 21:49\\
The Meteorite Sea, End.
Sora Maeda

  The Void Princess' disappearance was exactly what we needed for this plan to pull off, the distraction we needed. Even with my slip up in the Dragonseer's voidly containment, we still managed to get out with our heads attached. Now we're taking the long trip back to our base.
My bluntly cut hair blows in the wind, blowing against my love's face as she sleeps. It's the first time I've seen her, all of them in years... centuries.

The three of us fly low beneath the End's islands, as low to the void as our whales will allow us to take us. We spent enough time waiting out the search, and forcing the former captives
into a slumber for easier transportation; now is the hard part: making it back while staying off the Great Tyrant's radar.

We've all planned our paths—like our plans—for years. I planned to do this alone originally, making this plan centuries ago, but after the Enderwatchers disbanded a century ago, and the Coven attack two decades-or-so years ago, the extra help from the survivors of the Coven and Zeganirn; also helps with the perpetuating loneliness of being 'wanted dead or alive' being a little more bearable.
Isaac the Dark Pyromancer, and Qinny the Crystalized Shulker may be following behind me on their whales, carrying back the Lords and Warriors alike myself; however, the two others back at our base have their own purpose to serve, ones equally as important. Not only did Norman craft my multiple void suppressors which made me able to stay undetected... at least for now, he is continuously working to hide all evidence of our farm's existence; and due to Zeganirn's nimble body and loyal behavior, I have entrusted him with the most powerful relic we have in our possession: the Gatekeeper's Key.

Qinny's whale transports two incapacitated, and now flightless, draconic women, and a Lightborne Warrior: Queen Lhara Silverwing; the Bloodwind, Saphira Thunderwing; and Ramiel, the Blind.
While Ramiel sustained a vast amount of scars and sickly thin shape are many worlds of concerning, he's still fully intact; however, for the two draconic women, their great, dragon-like wings have been severed from their bodies, the stubs of their great wings have scars to prove they were scorched and cauterized shut.
The three of them haven't gained consciousness for much longe than a few minutes, allowing Qinny to easily transport them. She's the larger than the both of us, so she's entrusted with more than Isaac and I.

Isaac's transport's two of the Ex-Lords, both out cold: the Lady Skylor, the former Lady of the Gateways; and Lady Lauretta, former leader of the Lightborne Empire.
My Lady shown no signs of physical torture—other than the starvation she and the others faced—but when we found her in her containment, after I unlocked her from her restraints, I saw her act very unlike the lady I knew. She threw her weak, skeletal body at me, and attacked me with all she had. I barely had time to attach my magic suppressor before she lunged at me. If I had not been accompanied by my fellow resistors, she could have lead to my own capture. She was not easy to get to sleep, Isaac needed to spell her. I feel bad for spelling her, but it's the only way to get her and the others safe passage to our home.
Lady Lauretta on the other hand seems to be in the worst physical condition out of the group. The starvation, mental torture, and poor conditions of the cells seems to have really taken a toll on her... she's ill, deathly ill.
Isaac was the best person to take them both, if any of them need medical attention, I entrust him to do everything he can for the both of them.

Lastly, my whale transports the last two that were imprisoned: Elise, a very honorable End warrior; and the Ex-Seer of the End, and former Lord, Sir Vordus.
They mentioned how 'I had known Elise closer than the others,' and that 'I'd be perfect for transporting her'. 'Closer' is a bit of an understatement... but now's not the time for that.
Vordus, he was originally supposed to go with Qinny, and I take Ramiel; however, after I freed him, he refused to leave my side, so we improvised. Him being struck at my hip was a bit annoying, but I have to learn to understanding.