1: Damn Yami's

(Starts music)

Dawson City
Yukon, Canada

The sound of steps was heard, with a bar in the horizon with some people talking and drinking in the afternoon. Canada was right now still slightly snowy, but it was already going away, so it wasn't much of a problem, Spring was already coming.

Then the person who was making the sound of steps was heard, which came from a man, quite bulky with jeans, brown shoes and seems to have a brown snow leather jacket. He walked, until he reached the door to the bar, with him entering and seeing it empty. This man had a hat as well, and a huge black beard, he also had blue eyes and looked to be around his 30's at best. He looks around the bar... but he does it like if he has been here before, thing is... he has, a long time ago.

He sniffs once, and slightly looks down. He looks forward and walks to the bar table, and decides to sit as he waits for someone to take his order. He sniffs once more and looks to a wall in the bar, with him walking towards it slowly, he picked up something... something very... familiar. He reaches the wall and slowly puts a hand in the wall, feeling some marks in the wall, claw marks to be more exact, five of them.

???: Hey, honey.

The man looked behind seeing finally someone about to attend him, a female in her 30's or 40's, brown hair, green eyes and tanned skin.

Bartender: Here for the remodeling?

Man: No.

He walked back to the table and sits down, but still keeping his hat on.

Man: I heard there was a house special today?

Bartender: Yeah. I'll make you one that doesn't buss you that quickly, hon.

She walks away to the other side to do his drink, as he smells something and looks slightly back... though seeing no one.

Bartender: You're from around here?

Man: You can say that, I was born in Alberta.

Bartender: So there's a chance this is your first time here?

Man: No... I have been here before, long ago. Have you've been attacked or assaulted?

The bartender looked confused and sort of disgusted by this guy's question... it was an odd and unnecessary question.

Bartender. Attacked? No, and fuck you the assaulted part. Still... why you ask? You're a cop?

Man: No... a hunter. And I can see that there's claw marks in your wall.