6: Connecting

The sound of a light buzzing was the only thing Y/N could hear, it definitely wasn't Heaven, or Hell. He slowly opened his only eye, looking at the light head on, until he heard a goat bleating, which made Y/N slowly look to his right hand side, seeing a goat in a cage. Such sight left Y/N confused, and more sounds finally started to enter his brain as well, like two people speaking in Japanese, as he now turns his head to the left side, in which be sees two people, a young man who seems to be cleaning his hands, while the other one was actually the same woman from the love hotel. He realized that he had removed dozens of things out of Y/N's body, he could see a huge about of pullets and pellets in a metal vase, in another he could see bloodied cottons but the 3rd one he couldn't see straight what it was.

Y/N groaned slightly, until he noticed another movement, and saw that it came from Mariko. Y/N slowly moved his hands, until he saw that between his knuckles, the gaps were actually stitched up, closed to be more precise. He sighed and this time he did slowly start moving the light in his face.

Mariko: (in Japanese) He's awake.

The young man looks at Y/N in slight shock as he sits, though he couldn't ignore the fact that he was in pain still. He looks at the two people who practically healed him up, as Mariko talked.

Mariko: This is Mieko from the hotel, and her grandson Hitoshi.

Y/N: Is he a doctor?

Mariko: In a manner of speaking, yes. He's a veterinarian... student. Large animal.

Y/N looked back at Hitoshi, who was definitely creating distance slowly from the Mutant.

Y/N: (goes to shake his hand) Um, arigato-

Mieko and Hitoshi completely took steps back in complete fear from him, even with some tools falling down due to him stumbling, the action did leave Y/N confused.

Y/N: (confused) Oh.

Mariko: You may have cut him once or twice while he was stitching you, he had to start the process again each time your claws came out, best that you do not.

Y/N then looks at Hitoshi who was still shaken up by Y/N and definitely a bit scared.

Hitoshi: (scared) Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.

Y/N: I ain't an animal, kid.

Mariko then speaks to Hitoshi in Japanese, confirming that Y/N might not hurt them again since he is awake. She then walks to get him some new comfortable clothes for him, as Y/N looks at her.

Y/N: Um, Mariko, thanks. How did you even get me here in the first place?

Mariko: I had some people to help me, we all agreed that you do have some weight.

Y/N: Metal bones, princess. It adds an extra 100 pounds or so.

Mariko: I noticed.

Y/N nodded as he sits now with his legs hanging, until Mariko walks to give him a new set of clothes, specifically a white shirt and some joggers.

Y/N: I've never needed this before?

Mariko: What? Help?

Y/N: No, stitches. I've never really gave a damn to the pain because I healed fast but now... this is an issue for me. The doctor, the one who helped your grandfather, black haired, who is she?

Mariko: He met her last year when he was in America for treatment.

Y/N: She did this to me, she must have.

Mariko: What makes you think that?

Y/N: I saw her, whatever she did to me is affecting my healing, I should've regrown my eye by now, healed those wounds in mere seconds and I wouldn't have needed some stitches, I can't even use my claws anymore without leaving a mark.