𝒰𝓃𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽

Starting from this chapter, we'll be changing POV's quite often.

📏Kaveh's POV📐:

What the fuck..!? The pain is getting worst each time I breath. Everytime I move, my vision blurs and it gets me dizzy. When will this bullshit end..? I made my way back to the room I woke up in and lied back down. Ahh.. That felt good.. For a while.. The pain is just starting to get unbearable. I closed my eyes for a good few seconds before drifting away from reality.

✨😴✨

Where am I? I scanned my surroundings and it looks like I'm back in.. Sumeru..? How long was I even asleep for..? Other than that, I don't seem to feel the pain I was feeling just a few moments ago. It's like I'm miraculously healed. Whatever. Now that I think of it, this place looks like the place I was dozing of in last month. It's making me feel like the entire Hanahaki thing all a dream. Wait.. A dream..? That must be it! Maybe the whole Hanahaki thing was just a dream! The fact that everything happened by so fast almost feels surreal! It all makes sense now! It was all a dream. Just a dream.

I got up and started to walk around the place. I spotted a rather different Tighnari. He looks like the Tighnari when we were in our Akademiya days. That made me confused. I approached him and he seemed rather surprised to see me.

"Hey Tighnari! Why are you wearing the Akademiya uniform?" I asked. Dumbfounded by my question, he replied, "What are you talking about, Senior Kaveh? I'm always wearing our uniform.. And what are you doing here?" 'Senior Kaveh'? Now I'm sure something's fishy going on here.

"Senior Kaveh? We graduated long ago, why are you still calling me that?"

"Graduated long ago? You graduated two years ago. I'm still going to graduate this year.."

What..? What does he mean I graduated two years ago? And he's still in school? What kind of bullshit is this?

"Hey, what year is it?" I know I might've sounded so stupid while asking that but I'm so desperate right now..

"Uh ****?? Are you okay..?" he replied, looking suspicious at my sudden question.

Wait.. This means that all that happened was just a dream! How could this be.. A dream that seemed as long as that doesn't really feel like a dream to me. Things happen for a reason. But some reasons sometimes are just stupid and unexpected. I must've dozed off and made Tighnari more suspicious as he called me.

"-kay? Kaveh!" I finally snapped back to reality and the first thing I saw is Tighnari's worried face. "Are you feeling alright? You've been acting weird since earlier."

"Yea, I'm fine. Y'know what? I must be bothering you when you're probably busy with your studies. I'll get going now. See ya" I said my goodbye before leaving. When I'm finally a few distance away from Tighnari, I turned to a corner, hid and turned to Tighnari. Looks like I left him flabbergasted. He was still looking at my direction before he was called by a tall silver haired figure..? Wait.. Alhaitham? Now that I think about it, I forgot how.. majestic.. he used to look.. like.. Wait! What am I thinking?!

I shrugged the awfully disgusting feeling I'm currently feeling and went on my way. I went back to my place-accurately, Alhaitham's place. I turned the door knob and it realized it was already left unlocked. I went in and made my way to my room. But then realized, it wasn't my room.

If Tighnari hasn't graduated yet, that means Alhaitham too, hasn't graduated yet. Which means.. I didn't move in yet..

OH SHIT! If Alhaitham finds out I'm here, he's gonna kill me for sure! I need to get outta here. I'm lucky it's still class hours. Avoiding him while escaping his house should be easy.