Fun Turns Away

HEY GUYSS SORRY FOR NOT WRITING ANYTHING SINCE LAST WEEK BUT IM DONE WITH EXAMINATIONSS IM KINDOF DISAPPOINTED AT MY SCORES BUT IT'S FINE ‼️

I'LL MAKE THIS CHAPTER GOOD
REQUESTED BY: aeeraisz
Aka my bsf 🔥

ANGST (slight comedy)
Warning: Slight cuss and blood
Quite self harm?

THIS CHAPTER IS WHERE THERE INLOVE TO EACH OTHER'S NOW
Written in Phone
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Veneer's POV
I was laying down the bed, reading some magazines in my sleeveless white top along with my dark blue pants, my hair was in a messed ponytail. I looked at the magazines filled with me and Velvet and few other singers. It was almost only me and Velvet on the magazines, I didn't mind though. I was lifting and kicking my feet while reading. While I was reading, my phone rang. I snatched my phone and read the name label, it was Ritz. I smiled and answered it "Hey! ~ Why'd you call me?" I said playfully. "Heyy! Just wondering if you're free later.. I'm kind of a loner here at my house right now and Orchid is just in her room screaming about.. something I don't even know. But anyways, since I have no schedules today do you mind hanging out later bae?" Ritz asked, I didn't mind hanging out with him. "Sure, I'm free anytime!" "Good, I'll pick you up at 6 PM? " Ritz happily said, "Sure! Love you, bye bye!" I said. We ended the call after he said love you back. I went back to reading when all of the sudden, Velvet barged into my room. I looked at the door where she was leaning on. "What the fuck?.. " I say in an annoyed tone with the mix of concerned and frowned face. "What do you want.." I asked, she looked very happy with a big smile on her face holding her phone.

"VENEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR... YOU KNOW I HEARD YOU GUYS" Velvet kicks her right feet behind her left feet. I was shocked, I had that slight blush. "WHAT? WHY WOULD YOU LISTEN TO OUR CONVERSATION?" I yelled, turns out she audio recorded our conversation. "I RECORDED YOUR CONVERSATION" Velvet says in high pitched sarcastic tone. "YOU WHAT!?" I standed up and tried snatching her phone. Velvet won the snatch and ran away. I groaned and plop to the bed, I wonder what she will do with that record.

I heard Velvet across her room laughing and screaming, she was on a call with.. ORCHID!? I already knew why she was laughing and screaming. I went to her room and yelled: "VELVET! I KNOW WHY YOU'RE SCREAMING AND LAUGHING THERE YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP" Velvet laughs then.

TIME SKIP!

It was 4:30, I picked out some outfit from the closet and hanged it so i'll be ready then. I took a 30 minutes shower and grabbed the towel to dry up. After drying up, I changed into a white shirt along with a light brown cardigan, with black designed jeans with heeled boots. I put on a fur hat which was comfortable and put my hair into a ponytail. I was very comfortable, I went to check the time, it was already 5:00. I sat to the bed and scrolled through my phone waiting for Ritz to come and pick me up. While I was scrolling I hear a beep of a car outside. I get my Prada bag and ran to the door. "Hey babe! You look so cute.., get in!" Ritz blushed and offered. "Thanks, love!" I say while getting in. Velvet suddenly popped up "Ooo have fun!" She said pointing and circling her finger to me, she had a teasing tone. Was she drunk..? I rolled my eyes and stuck out a middle finger. Ritz smiled from the beef me and my sister had, "Ready to go? " he asks. "Yea, let's go!"

Ritz then starts to drive to a Café, it looks surprisingly cool and cozy, it had a fireplace! I grinned and my eyes sparkled while I put a hand on the window. Ritz chuckled from my reaction. We arrive the Café and went inside, we sat besides the fireplace to get warmth. "It's so nice here!" I said happily, "Yea, glad you like it here too! I usually come here whenever it's cold." Ritz said. I cupped my chin with my fist slightly blushing, "What would you like to order?" He asks. "Just a cappuccino" I smiled. "What kind of dessert do you want?" He asked gesturing his hand. "I want a cinnamon roll" I said, he then nods. The waiter goes to us. "What will be your orders?" The waiter said holding a spiral paper and a pen. "We would like one Cappuccino, one Mocha, one Cinnamon roll and one sliced chocolate pie." once the waiter finished writing, he repeated the orders and Ritz nodded. The waiter left, we talked for a bit and the waiter approached to us and gave the right orders. The waiter said "Thank you for ordering!" and went away.