2.

JUNGKOOK :
What the fuck!?

Jungkook looks at you baffled, not quite comprehending the situation at hand.

JUNGKOOK :
I...you...long hair? What...?

Your mouth stayed glued, the shock getting to you.

JUNGKOOK :
Hyunseok?

He shook you to bring you back to the world and you halted how you stuttered.

Y/N :
I-I...Listen...

Just as you started speaking, Jungkook's gaze dropped down to your chest and you quickly put your arms to hide yourself.

Y/N :
Turn around!

Realizing that he was caught, he quickly turned around, his eyes finally reaching a conclusion.

JUNGKOOK :
Interesting...

He had a smirk on his face, you could imagine it while you put your clothes on.

Y/N :
You can look now.

He got out of the water after you gave him the permission.

He put on his shirt while he waited for you to explain what was going on.

Y/N :
Will you...will you tell everyone?

Jungkook leaned in, an evil grin on his face.

JUNGKOOK :
Of course, I don't feel safe sharing a room with a girl, you know.

You looked at him with pleading eyes and yet his gaze was not faltering.

Y/N :
I'm doing this for my father, Jungkook. He's too old, if they send me back, my father have to come here in my place and there's no way he'll survive this. Please, just don't tell anyone. I'll do anything, just please.

Your truth should have softened him, it should have but this was Jungkook we were talking about. The person who ignored everything but the last part.

JUNGKOOK :
Anything?

He asked with a raised brow and you gulped.

Y/N :
Anything reasonable.

He tucked your hair behind your ear as he came close to you and whispered in your ear.

JUNGKOOK :
How about you do all my laundry from tomorrow?

He backed off with this, a smirk on his face as he gathered his belongings and went back to the tent.