3.

You looked at Jungkook's face for any kind of emotion but it's devoid of anything at all. Everyone gathers around you two, Captain Sejin marches towards you.

SEJIN :
How dare you, Jeon Jungkook? You're supposed to obey the orders of your superiors!

JUNGKOOK :
I know, but I'm also supposed to protect my comrades. How is he going to train if he faints from dehydration? We can't fight like this.

Captain Sejin smirks in response, internally happy with Jungkook's reply.

SEJIN :
Okay, that's enough for today! If I see any of this happening again, I won't hesitate to give a stronger punishment. Everyone, off to your tents!

Jimin came running to give you the support you needed to get up while Jungkook simply backed off and walked away.

Who even was the true Jungkook? The indifferent one? The asshole one? Or the considerate one?

«------- °• IN THE TENT •° -------»

For once you were thankful for the curtain Jungkook put between your two spaces, his face was the last thing you wanted to see right now after the stunt he had pulled.

You were waiting for everyone to sleep so that you could go and take a bath in the lake, your body felt sticky with all the sweat and you just wanted a nice bath where no one disturbed you.

Just as you thought that everyone was finally asleep, a few whispers outside your tent had you sitting up on your bed instantly.

Y/N :
Is someone out there?

You heard Jungkook shuffle in his side of the tent as you finally saw two people enter your space.

Y/N :
Jimin?

He was with a man who you assumed was his roommate Taehyung and both of held containers in their hands.

JIMIN :
That's a good idea.

He pointed towards the curtain and you nodded, it indeed was a good idea.

Y/N :
What brings you guys here?

Taehyung walked forward, giving you the brightest smile you had ever seen.

TAEHYUNG :I don't think Jimin introduced us, I'm Kim Taehyung from the Kim household

TAEHYUNG :
I don't think Jimin introduced us, I'm Kim Taehyung from the Kim household. You were so cool today!

You smiled back at him, it was hard not to at the way he talked.

Y/N :
I can hardly describe that as cool. What are those?