6.

Your hands were shaking as you made your way to him lying on the ground. This was a nightmare, it had to be one. There was no way Taehyung could just die like that.

JOONGKI :He's alive! He is breathing, take him to the nursing tent quickly!

JOONGKI :
He's alive! He is breathing, take him to the nursing tent quickly!

Joongki's words spread a sense of urgency as Taehyung was immediately sent to the nursing tent.

NAMJOON :
What happened there?

Sejin visibly deflated at Namjoon's stern tone, something that was never heard in his voice before.

SEJIN :
We....we were on our way when King's soldiers attacked us. We screamed that we were harmless but they kept firing at us, there were weapons I've never seen before.

SEJIN :
Taehyung...he tried to save Jimin and the...

He trailed off while the anger in you reached its peak.

Y/N :
Didn't you know this? Didn't you know the danger you were putting them in? THEY TRAPPED US AND YOU FAILED TO PROTECT YOUR OWN PEOPLE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

Jimin lowered his head in an attempt to hide the tears and guilt in his eyes, his friend was fighting for his life because of him.

SEJIN :
How dare you talk to our General in such a tone? Apologize, right now!

Namjoon held Sejin's hand, shaking his head a little.

NAMJOON :
She's right, I have failed Taehyung today, which means I have failed all of you. King's army attacking us means they know everything, it won't be long before they attack us. Seven days, that's all we have before we all march towards victory. We all need to work extra hard, starting from today.

With that, he made his way towards the nursing tent while you ran to Jimin.

Y/N :
Are you okay?

JIMIN :
That should have been me.

He sniffed and you finally realized that he was crying.

Without caring anything, you hugged him and something inside of him broke.