3~ Introductions!

Turns out that using copy and paste work better on a PC, thank Notch!

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Grian

I woke up hearing people talking. What. Where were they before? Why are they here now? Why are they waiting in 'my' room?

My eyes fly open as I quickly scoot away, eyes darting around, 25. There's 25 people total. They are currently staring at me. I'm, of course, staring back. Look I don't know, maybe it's like if I look away they'll kill me?!

Then one of them steps forward, looking- sheepish?

'Hey, uh, s-sorry for the scare...' he said, the guy was wearing this weird green and grey armour, with a helmet that has a purple visor. He has purple and black wings that look like a dragon hybrid almost. There's a light amount of particles, similar to that of an enderman hybrid, coming out of the wings.

'I-it's fine I-I guess?'

I pause for a moment, just y'know, questioning life real quick.

'W-who are you?'

'I'm Xisuma Void, and we're the Hermits. What about you?'

I thought demons were supposed to live here. These guys are way too kind, and some way too short, to be demons.

'I'm Grian...'

I don't know what my last name is really... Both my father and mother didn't really want me, since I'm a defect. So I guess Grian will have to do for now...

'Oooo, like as in the sun?'

Someone asked, is that what my name means?

'Uh I don't know honestly, sorry...'

Wait what's their name?

'Let's finish introductions first ok?'

Xisuma cut in.

'Ohhh right, right! I'm Scar GoodTimes!'

Ok, so his name is scar. He looks like a vex hybrid, but he doesn't have their elf-like ears nor their odd eyes. He's wearing a brown jacket with green and gold embedded in it, along with black pants with purple swirls on it. Huh, there's also a cat standing beside him.

'Then I'm Mumbo Jumbo!'

A tall person with jet black hair and a- pringles moustache? I don't know how else to explain it- anyways. The guys wearing a suit (professional much?)He looks like a deer, but shadows seem to flock around him. An obvious trait of the Nara breed, however, his eyes are red with a small bit of green around the iris, which is odd as the Nara breed only has green eyes...

Others get kicked out of the herd by the time they are able to walk and talk... They're just outcasts like me aren't they? Before I can ponder the thought too much more, another person walks up.

'Ren Diggity Dog! Hello!'

He's wearing an outfit that would be similar to that of a lumberjack. He has brown dog ears than a tail that's more like a wolf's. His tail is wagging happily behind him, are they actually happy to have me? Huh...

'Then im B Double O But you can just call me BDubs!'

Hm? When did he come up? Anyways, the guy (which is so short it's unbelievable-) has dark hair and huge eyes with a blinding smile to match. He's wearing a light blue t-shirt then black pants that has a clock hanging from it. I just smiled back at him, which seemed to make his smile get 2 times larger, something I didn't even think was possible. He then skips away, it's then that I realise he has the cloak of a glare under his shirt, yet he was missing both the eyes and hood.

'Im Tango Tek!'

Blaze hybrid. I can tell immediately by his hair, however he's missing the rods. He's wearing a grey vest with a long sleeve red shirt under, he's then wearing matching red pants with it. He looks tired. I hope he's okay, he seems nice.

'Hello there, Im Keralis ⍊𝙹╎↸'

Ah, he's a voidling. He has galactic particles surrounding him, and he just spoke it, yet he doesn't have the black and purple eyes of one. He was wearing a construction vest with a white t-shirt under it, he also had jeans on, which had a ton of knick-knacks hanging from them.

'Im Impulse SV!'

I'm going to forget so many of their names... Anyways, impulse was wearing a black t-shirt that had a yellow i in the middle paired with some grey pants, along with some short brown hair. He also seemed to have redstone dust stuck on him. Must enjoy messing around with the stuff. He looked like a demon hybrid based off his tail and markings, however he was missing the eyes and horns for them.

'Zedaph plays in action!'

Zedaph had fluffy blonde hair, with sheep ears and a matching tail, however his eyes looked more like a cats than anything. He had a simple brown tunic on with some jeans, which had a ton of pockets. All of which had stuff in it, what however , I can't tell.

'You should've watched these guys, it was hilarious Gri!' Wait. I know that voice.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Hello! Well what a way to cut it off huh? Who could it be? How does Grian know them? Are they an enemy? Or a friend maybe! Could it be family? You won't even know till the next chapter! Yet the answers sit in my hands, as I stare at the ever telling glass object in my hands.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Word count: 808

Date: February 24